Chapter 25.

Chapter 25.

Mikes POV

Most people would think that I went too far with Leah but that bitch needs to learn who was the boss, and it sure as fuck wasn't her.

I walked up the stairs away from the cellar where I had my 'special guest' living hearing the knock on the front door. Who the fuck could that be?

I closed one eye and looked through the peephole. Shit!

I swung the door open, stopping the woman from walking into my private space. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I said between clenched teeth as I grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine, kissing her hard. I wrapped some of her hair around my hand and yanked on it forcing her head to jolt backwards. The bitch moaned loudly as the pain hit her.

"How did you go? Is everything going to plan?" I mumbled as I turned her around and threw her against the wall.

"Mmm, yes Sir." She said, the words dripping from her mouth as I used my foot to slide her legs open. I lifted the skirt she had on and pushed the g-string to the side, seeing that she was ready to take what I had to give her.

Unzipping my pants, I pulled my dick out and rammed it into her wet hole. It wasn't the hole I wanted my dick in but it would suffice.

As I grabbed her shoulders I started to pound into her hard, even with me holding onto her shoulders her head kept hitting the wall with the force I was using.

I closed my eyes and imagined it was Leah I was fucking. I imagined her tight cunt being wrapped around my cock, making every time I pulled out feel like heaven. I grabbed one of the tits that swung around with the movements we made and squeezed hard. I pulled on her nipple and my visitor moaned loudly breaking the illusion I had going. Fucking slut. I took my hand from her tit and moved it up to her mouth, covering it with my hand. "Do not make a sound you fucking whore. Nod if you understand." I said aggressively, all the while taking my cock out of her dripping pussy and sliding into her ass. My dick started going soft inside her, I needed to do something to get going again. Once I felt her nod her head I let go of her mouth and slid my hand down to her throat, wrapping my palm around it and gripping it tightly. The moment I heard her breathing change and she struggled a little I started to get hard. I held her even tighter and listened to her breathing. I knew she was starting to panic. Each breath she took was shallow like it was a struggle to get the little oxygen I allowed her to actually have. Amongst the panic her pussy started to respond by gripping my dick like it wanted me out, but, I wasn't going anywhere. In fact, knowing I had her life in my hands made me ridiculously hard and I was in full swing. I didn't care if this bitch died on my dick, I would still cum inside her. Thrusting myself in and out, faster and faster I started to grunt each time I pushed myself all the way inside of her. Between her lack of oxygen and her head hitting the door frame with each thrust, I could feel her starting to slip in and out of consciousness and excitement ran through my veins knowing that she soon won't know what is happening. I came right after I felt her slip into unconsciousness, instantly I let her go and watched as she fell onto the porch hitting the concrete with a thud. I smirked and shook my head as I put my dick back in my pants, "fucking amateur." I mumbled as I walked inside and closed the door behind me, leaving the slut passed out on the other side. The best thing about living in the woods is there is no one to walk by and see her. As I walked to the kitchen I passed the door that led down to Leah and I stopped, listening for any sounds but I heard nothing so I kept going.

I grabbed a 6 pack and made my way back to the living room, turning on the tv to watch the bullshit they called entertainment.

I channel-surfed and downed beer after beer, trying to forget Leah in the cellar, but eventually, I gave in to my urges. I stood and headed down the hall, stopping at the door that led to my one desire.

Turning the chrome worn handle the door slowly creaked open and I walked down the stairs. The smell of the damp earth couldn't overpower the stench of urine. The thought of Leah pissing in a corner of a room entertained me and I let out a little chuckle, but the thought also turned me on and now I had to have her. I had to take Leah if she liked it or not.

As my feet touched the bottom step I heard her sobbing. Sobbing and whispering that cunts name. I glared at her, noticing she was asleep. She was asleep and calling for him. That mother fucking piece of shit.

I stormed over to her, gripping her hair in my hand before pulling her off the 'bed'. She woke screaming. "Mike!? Where are you taking me?" She yelled out, her voice letting me know just how scared she truly was and scared she should have been. I had rage running through my veins and she was my plaything. My toy to use as I pleased, and right now? I was going to do whatever I wanted to her. She was going to get everything I had to give and she was going to take it.

I pulled her up the stairs into the main house and towards the stairs leading to my bedroom, all the while listening to her scream.

"Jesus, Leah. Would you just shut up??" I yelled out at her, "You're ruining the mood for fuck sake..." My anger was controlling my every move and I planned to get it all out.

As I walked through the bedroom doorway I threw Leah onto the bed, I stood still, breathing heavily with my fists clenched. I was a predator and this little bitch was my ultimate prey....