Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

Damien's pov

I sat in my office staring out of the windows that divided me from the rest of the workers, wondering where Leah was. It had been a week since she ran out of here frightened and crying. I couldn't help the feeling that kept rising from the Pit of my stomach each time I thought of her. I couldn't figure out where she had gone.

I had ignored Maria's advice and I had driven around looking in all the places that I had heard her mention in conversations before but I had had no luck.

The door flew open, the sudden movement giving me a scare and my body jumped a little out of the chair.

"What the fuck, Damien!" The high-pitched squawk instantly alerted me to who had just stormed into my office unannounced. I rolled my eyes ready for the abuse that was about to be hurled my way. "Damien Caldwell! Don't you dare roll your eyes at me!" As I looked toward the screeching I noticed the cunt wasn't alone. Why the fuck did she need to bring the rest of the coven of cunts, I have no idea. Standing up from behind my desk, I walked around the edges and clenched my fists, trying to stop myself from beating the life out of this so-called woman and her rodent friends. I bit down hard and spoke through my teeth. "Oh hey Marisha, how are you?" She opened her mouth to respond but I held my hand up letting her know I didn't actually want an answer. "Believe it or not, I don't want to hear what you have to say." I stepped closer to her so we were almost touching chests and she gave me a smile. The kind of smile that would scare the devil. The kind of smile that told me she was up to something.

Raising an eyebrow I questioned her, "what is going through that head of yours, Marisha? Hmm??" The tone of my voice was monotone with a hint of aggression but the smile sat firmly planted on her face as she moved forward ensuring our bodies were touching and she lifted a hand, placing it on my pec.

Her fingers expanded over my chest as she lifted her other hand and grabbed my chin roughly and tilted my head down, forcing me to look at her. She knew me well.... Too well. Marisha let go of my chin and allowed her hands to run down my chest, her touch making me feel physically sick. "You wanna know what is going through my head?" She purred as she let her hands glide further south, coming to a stop close to my belt buckle. I moved quickly and grabbed her hands, stopping them from going any further south. "Marisha," I mumbled through gritted teeth. "How many times do I have to say to you that I hate you?" I threw her hands to the side of us and let them go mid-air.

She started to laugh, the sound piercing my ears causing me to grimace.

"You say you hate me, Damien, but how many times have you come back to me? Begging me to allow your cock inside me?" She palmed my dick through my pants and I cursed myself as a moan left my lips. "You may hate me, but I am the only woman who can take what you offer, who will let you fuck the way you like to... the only one who will put up with your shit." As she looked down at her hand, still rubbing my now semi-hard cock and smiled she continued, "see baby? Your dick knows it wants me, so why can't you just admit it?" She licked up the side of my neck and it broke me out of whatever trance she had once again put me under.

I stepped back from her, denying her body the skin she so desperately wanted to have pressed against her and shook my head. "My dick is a whore, Marisha. It would fuck anything." The hurt shone from her eyes briefly before she gathered herself and stepped away, heading back towards her friends. Stopping when she got to them, she turned to face me and I knew what she was feeling instantly, it was written all over her face. I had never seen her so angry and the look in her eyes as she stared my way, terrified me. I knew this woman, I knew her and I knew how vindictive she could be and the unpredictability of her scared me. Marisha spoke up, her voice darker than I had ever heard it. "You have no idea what I am capable of, Damien Caldwell. I always get what I want...." She paused and that was when I noticed how quiet it truely was in my office. "One way or another, D. I will get what I want." She gave me one last look-over from head to toe before she turned and took her attitude riddled ass out of my office and hopefully out of my building.

I exhaled, not realising until this moment that I had been holding my breath. Something inside me told me to forget her and what she said, I mean the woman is nuts... the other part told me to imagine how bad she could ruin my life AND my company... The thought terrified me. I needed to let off some steam and there was only one way I could do that and be satisfied.

Slapping the intercom on the phone that sat on top of my desk and waited for it to connect, I thought about Leah. Why can't I get this girl off my mind? Maria's voice broke my train of thought. "Yes Sir?" I noticed the concern in her voice.

"Make the call, Maria. I will be leaving in 5, have the car ready and wait for me downstairs please."

Before she had the chance to confirm my request back to me, I hung up the phone and took long strides toward the door that lead me out of my office. I swung the door open, I needed to get out of here....NOW!