Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Damian's POV

I got carried away, I pushed her too far, I was so into what I was doing I forgot what happened to her. I needed to remember to keep the tone of my voice soft, non threatening. I can't have her thinking she's doing something wrong when she's not. I'm an absolute idiot.

I had laid next to Leah all night, just holding her, watching her. She looked at ease, finally looked like the old Leah, the one from before, the one whose smiles would light up a room.

The images of a happy Leah ran through my mind, making me grin.

"What are you thinking about?" Leah's voice broke through the silence, bringing me back to reality. I lowered my eyes, looking down at her. I smiled more and lifted my hand, running it along her face pushing some stray hair behind her ear. "You..." I stopped and waited for a response, when I didn't get one I continued. "Your smile. I was thinking about your smile, Leah." I watched as she processed what I had said, knowing the exact moment it clicked in her head that I was thinking about her.
She bit her lip and looked away, not in the way you do when you are flirting, but more in the shy girl-next-door way.

This beautiful woman didn't believe she was worth anything or that anyone would want her... anyone would choose her. I was going to have to show her just how wrong she was.

With my morning gruff tone still in effect, I spoke, "Leah." The soft demand made her look at me once again with wide innocent eyes. "Leah, can I kiss you?" I asked her. I'm not normally one to ask for what I want but she is different, I didn't want to be too intense and scare her off.

I watched as she thought about my question. I could see the conflict she was having within herself. Just as I was about to speak up, letting her know it was okay to say no she rushed forward crashing her lips onto mine. The shock of what happened passed through me quickly and I started kissing her back, matching her energy so I didn't scare her again. I ran my tongue over her lips, asking for permission to enter, permission she gave to me.

I followed her lead as she started moving, laying on her back. I crawled over the top of her, finding my place between her beautiful thick thighs.

Pulling my face away from hers slightly, I asked, "Is this okay?" I asked her permission, making sure she was okay with me putting myself there. Leah nodded her head and I went straight back to her lips kissing them with passion beyond anything I had ever felt.

Leah's ran her arms under mine and wrapped them around my body, allowing her to be able to grip my skin with her fingertips, squeezing them hard enough that her nails broke the skin and drew blood. She had no idea what she was doing to me and how hard I was working to hold it together so I didn't scare her again.

I had my forearms resting on either side of her head as I pulled some of the sheets into my hands, clutching them, hoping it would help keep me in control.

Leah pulled her face back from mine a little and she spoke, "Damian, I want you..." I stopped everything, looking at her, my eyes never leaving hers.

"Damian? Did you hear me?" She asked. "I want you to fuck me." She didn't ask. It was a demand. Normally a demand like this would come with punishment, but she isn't anywhere near ready for anything like that, and I don't want her to feel like her choices are being taken out of her hands.

I smashed my lips down onto hers, the kissing became intense and passionate.

Leah moaned quietly, the sound turned me on more than anything I could ever imagine.

I started grinding my cock against her as we kissed, feeling how turned on she was through the fabric of her panties and my boxers.

Her juices were coating my boxers and I wasn't even inside her yet. I moved my lips across her face, nibbling on her ear before kissing my way down her neck and stopping at her collarbone.