Chapter 16

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

MICHEALS POV

Sliding into the driver's seat, I slam the door shut and proceed to punch the steering wheel of the car. Accidentally hitting the horn several times I drew unwanted attention from the passers-by and all I can do is smile and give them a small wave, letting them know all is ok. Really though, I would rather flip them the bird and tell them all to fuck off, but I can't have any attention on me. My plans for Leah may be going sideways right now, but I will roll with the punches and get the end I deserve somehow... I just need to think, I need to be smart. I can't have people remembering 'the weird aggressive guy in the parking lot'.

I took a deep breath, letting it out slow, trying my hardest to calm myself down.

As I turned the key and felt the car start-up with a loud rumble, I start to reverse out of the parking spot only to catch Damien's other receptionist, Melanie or whatever her name is, cross from out the front of the office building to the cafe across the road. I wonder what she is doing. Letting curiosity get the better of me, I pulled back into the park and watched her. For an older woman, she isn't too bad to look at and if I didn't have my girl already I would take her instead.

I can only just recognise her through the windows at the front of the cafe as she stood at the counter talking to the worker on the other side.

She looks nervous, and I watched her as she looked over her shoulder again and again, like she can feel my eyes on her, drinking her in.

Unfortunately with her knowing Leah, I would never be able to convince her to fall for me. Leah was so easy to brainwash into thinking we were in love. She had spent her childhood unloved and unwanted. Bouncing from foster home to foster home, each one worse than the one before.

As soon as I saw her I knew she was the one, I could see how broken she was, how easy it would be to build her back up to believe what I told her. She was such a good girl for so long, that is until she got this job working for this cunt. He is ruining everything. I should just take him out, get it over with.

I started to think of ways to kill him without making myself a suspect but all his employees saw us arguing just now. I would be the first one the cops would want to talk to.

I don't like the way Damien looks at my Leah. He wants her, I can see it. But what is even worse is the way she looks at him. She has never looked at me like that, not willingly anyway.

I giggled to myself, thinking about all the times I forced her to her knees. Making her beg for me to take her as she sobbed and the tears rolled down her face. I remember the first time like it was yesterday. She had been in my possession for six months. I desperately wanted to play, but she didn't want to. Hearing her being defiant pissed me off, but also turned me on a little. I couldn't stop myself, hell, i didn't want to stop myself. The thought of taking her without consent thrilled me and I instantly got rock hard. Even now, having the memory makes my dick twitch in my pants. Maria walked out of the cafe and looked around, holding the cup tray with the 3 coffee cups held in it. She can feel my eyes on her, she knows someone is watching her. She doesn't know who and she doesn't know why, but she can feel it. I bet the hair on her neck was standing. The nervous energy flowed off her as she walked across the road, stopping in front of the office building before turning to look behind her one last time, making sure no one was following her as she turned back towards the building and walked inside.

I finally turned the car back on and started to reverse out of the parking spot, stopping before the back of my car hit the front of another car. Concentrate Michael. I pushed the gear stick into first gear and revved the engine, spinning the wheels as I took off.

I needed to release some stress and there was only I person who was brave enough to let me do what I needed to.

I drove fast. Taking the road like it was a race track. Drifting from side to side as I take each corner until I finally pull up in front of my destination.

As I turned the key, turning the car off, I sat and looked up at the basic brick house. The bricks had been painted white, but not well. You could still see the dark from the brick itself under the paint. I wondered if her neighbours had any idea of what goes on inside those walls. I opened the door and got out, closing it behind me as I walked up the front path and onto the porch stopping in front of the door.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in..." The familiar seductive voice came through the speaker next to the door frame and a grin appeared on my face. I lent on the frame and looked into the camera. "Are you going to let me in, baby?" My voice was now a drawl of need and want. "Or does a man have to knock this fucking door down before he can tie you up and take you?" The ideas I have for the play time I am about to have are my last straw and I shoulder barge the door open, barrelling into the foyer and coming to a complete stop a few feet from the entrance. Standing in front of me was the woman I was here to see and she had a nervous look on her face. And let me tell you, it was for good reason, what I have planned for her is nothing like I have ever done before.