Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Damien's pov

As I sat in the backseat of the town car I looked up at the brick building. I contemplated asking the driver to take me home, but I was itching to smell the mixture of blood, sweat and leather.

I leant forward and touched the driver on the shoulder, "I'll call you when I'm ready." He looked back at me through the revision mirror and simply nodded. "Good man," I said as I gently slapped his shoulder several times.

I opened the car door and slid my way out of the backseat. Standing tall and shutting the door, I watched the car drive off as I buttoned up my suit jacket, the collar of my blood-red shirt showing.

I casually walked up to the door, grabbing the silver door handle once again. It's been a while old friend. I thought as I turned the knob and walked through the framework. The door let out a small moan, an indication of what sounds happen inside and I smirked a little. Those sounds won't be happening in my room, not without my say-so.

"Good afternoon, we have your guest set up in your usual room." I nodded at the gentleman and as we walked through the halls to the same room I always got I listened to him talk. I wasn't sure what he was talking about but I seemed to have nodded and smiled in all the right places. My mind was focused on what it wanted to do, no.... What it needed to do to Victoria.

Stopping in front of room five I said thank you to the gentleman and watched him walk back down the hall eventually turning a corner and out of sight.

I grabbed the handle and swung the door open to see Victoria on the floor on her knees. Her head was down and facing the floor. She was ready and waiting for me. I undid the button on my jacket and slid it down my arms, catching it before it fell onto the floor and throwing it over the chair that sat to the right of me as I walked towards her, stopping so close to her that the tips of my shoes were only millimetres from touching her knees. "You are such a good girl, aren't you, sweets?" I knelt down in front of her and placed my fingers softly under her chin and lifted so she would have to look at me. While she was distracted I placed my other hand on the inside of her thigh and started to push it upwards. I watched as Victoria registered what I was doing and her eyes grew wider. Biting her lower lip to stop herself from making any noises as my fingers inched closer to her clit, stopping at their destination with a slight touch on her sensitive spot.

She worked hard to remain silent, knowing that was one of my demands. I brought my face closer to hers as I slid the tips of my fingers over pussy, I could feel how wet she already was for me.

"Off your knees and go lay face down on the bed. Your ass looks pale, I believe it needs some..." I grinned at her and continued, "colour." I roughly pulled her face closer to mine by her chin, kissing her with force before I bit her bottom lip. It instantly started to bleed a little. I watched as the blood started to run down her chin from her lip slowly, a single drop travelling on an adventure.

I let gravity take the drop closer to the floor before I flattened out my tongue, licking up the mess I caused. It tasted delicious. It was a taste I had almost forgotten. Something about it tasted different though.

Pushing the thought aside, I pulled back looking Victoria in the eyes. "On the bed sweets, I'm getting hungry." I chuffed at her.

I stood up, turning around and heading towards the mirror that took up one whole side of the wall. Victoria knew I was watching her so she put on a show for me. I watched as she slinked her way to the bed and slid over the top of it, poking her sexy ass in the air and slowly spread herself out awaiting her next instruction.

Daddy Devilजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें