Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

DAMIEN'S POV

Groaning as I come to, I have to wonder, what the fuck happened last night. The first thing I notice as my eyes flutter open is the black coffee table to the side of me with a bottle of water and a pack of panadol on it. Hang on, I don't have a coffee table in my bedroom. I slowly look around the room I'm in. It's dark, there is no lights on and the blinds are closed. Am I in my office? How did I even get here? When I try to sit up I get light headed. I see my phone sitting on the floor next to me. Laying myself back down, I slap my hand around the spot my phone should be, hoping I get it. After a few minutes that felt like a few years, I opened it up and searched for Leah's number. Scrolling through my contacts until I finally find it, my thumb hovering over the little green call button. Stop stalling man, just call her to come into your office. Hitting the call button, I hear her mobile ring just outside the door and the small voice that comes through the speaker.

"Sir?" I pause, flashes of Leah calling me Sir and me asking her to join me on the seat go through my mind. "Mr. Caldwell? That's it, I'm coming in." I can hear the panic in her voice as she speaks. Hanging up as she runs through the doorway, coming to a sudden halt in front of me. Kneeling on the floor in front of me, she whispers. "Damien? Are you ok? Have you had anything for the hangover?" I can't help but look at this woman. Like really look at her. She's beautiful. She's the type of woman you take home to meet mum. And it's not just her beauty that's striking. You can tell what kind of person she is, it shines through her skin like a constant glow. Her soul is kind and way out of my league. I can't want her, I can't bring her into this life. The life I'm forced to live is hard and public. She is too gentle to survive it.

Snapping fingers in front of my face brings me to the now. I look up to see Leah, concern written all over her face. Man, do I look that bad? I probably do. I mean, I feel like I've been hit by a truck... over and over and over again. Going by the thumping going on in my head, the truck is reversing as well. "Damien? What is going on in that head?"

Clearing my throat, I answer her. "Stop. Stop yelling at me... Please." Throwing my arm over my eyes, I sigh as I hear her sit down. "Please, Leah. Just leave me." She starts laughing, loud. "Well, I would love to, but the work day has just started and you have been asleep on this couch for 24 hours. Here's an idea. I'll take you home. While you have a shower, I will make you a great hangover feast?"

I shift my arm up my face slightly so I can see her face and instantly I can tell she is serious. "What? You want to take me home and cook for me?" I question, raising my eyebrow at her. She is still smiling at me when I put my arm over my head. I watch as the smile leaves her face. "Okay Casanova. You stink. Let's get you home and you can shower." She stands, holding her hand out for me to take. "C'mon, Damien. I wasn't joking. You have been asleep in here since yesterday morning and you need a shower. So come on. I'll take you home." Her hand hangs between us as I sigh. "You know I'm your boss, right? I should be bossing you around. But I will never say no to being cooked food by a beautiful woman, even one that keeps turning me down."

I hear giggles as I sit up and look at Leah. She's standing in front of me in her skin tight navy dress. Its long sleeves and a high neckline covering her top half as her bare legs show under the short bottom half. I can imagine her spreading her legs and mounting me right here on this couch as I slide her panties to the side and undo my zipper as my rock solid cock finds her entrance.

"Ahhhh, Mr. Caldwell?" I hear Leah say. She's still in front of me. She is pointing to my pants and as I look down I realise I have a raging boner. Well this was an unexpected turn of events. Standing up I stride into the ensuite and close the door behind me, not wanting to show her how embarrassed I really was. "Just give me a minute, okay Leah? I'll meet you at your desk." I hold my breath, waiting to hear her response but all I hear is the office door being closed.

As I unzip my pants and pull my dick out, slowly stroking it from base to tip, going back into the scenario I have already started imagining with Leah straddling me on the couch, I start moving my hand a little faster as I imagine slipping my cock into Leah's tight pussy. Groaning at the thought, I start pumping myself harder and faster, imagining Leah as she bounces on my dick, fucking me like I've never been fucked before. Imagining her as she moans with pleasure. Looking at myself in the mirror as I finally come, grunting as I spray myself all over the sink I had been holding onto. As I tuck myself back into my pants I grab the hand towel, wiping the sink down to destroy any evidence of what happened. Looking into the mirror once more before turning and walking out the door so that the woman I just wanked over can take me home. Well, this is going to be something.