Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

Damiens POV

I sat at the bar as I watched everyone around me play. The sounds of skin slapping on skin, the moans, the gagging and gurgling and the grunts. My eyes stop on a couple in a dark corner, the pair of them completely naked. Their bodies are in complete darkness leaving them looking like silhouettes. I watched as he bent her over the arm of an antique-looking seat and used her hips as grab rails, thrusting his cock inside of her. I swirled the amber liquid that sat in the short glass as I watched them fuck. Every time the guy's cock was pushed inside her, her body would go further over the chair, forcing her to stretch her arms out in front of her, trying to get some kind of grip, and making her tits bounce... I watched her intently. The way her ass cheeks rippled each time her partner's hand would strike them, the way her hands looked as they held onto whatever they could find just to stop her from being fucked onto the floor. It was those thoughts that made my dick hard.

I took a swing from my glass, not able to take my eyes off the couple. As erotic as it all was I had a feeling something was off. It bugged me enough that I stood up and headed toward the front door. I looked at the couple for one last time as I passed them, there was enough light now that I was closer to them to make out their features. The man looked up, shock registered on his face for a brief moment before he gave me a smug smile and brought the palm of his hand down onto the woman's ass once more. The slapping sound took over the room, drawing most people's attention to the corner. The scream that came from the lips of the woman wasn't one of pleasure but instead one of pure agony. The sounds seemed to spur the man on, the smug smile that stretched across his face as he pulled his cock out of the woman's pussy and slammed it into her asshole all the while looking at me. There was something about the man that seemed familiar, like someone I had met before. I looked down at the woman he was fucking and noticed the tears that ran down her cheeks. My eyes widened with the realisation of who the man was and what was happening. Instantly my hard-on deflated and anger replaced the lust I had been feeling just minutes before.

I started to storm towards the couple, "Mike!" I yelled out, my anger seeping through my words, "Mike, you fucking cunt!" Mike looked back up at me, the smug smile still planted across his face and he continued to pound into Leah. Seeing her cry from the pain he was causing her made me ropable and almost unstoppable. Security stepped in front of me, trying to intimidate me even though I physically towered over them all.

I desperately wanted to barge them out of the way, run over to Leah, throw her over my shoulder like a caveman and run... I ran through different scenarios on how I could get past the three buff, mean-looking men standing between me and her through my mind as I stared Mike down as he still fucked her. With his eyes still locked onto mine, he grabbed one of Leah's nipples, pinching it hard making her scream out in pain yet again, the scenario as a whole got the better of me and I lost it. The anger I had for this man exploded and I leapt towards him, grabbing him around the throat and restricting his airflow. I could feel the security team trying to grab me, trying to pull me away from this cunt, they weren't able to get my hands off him for about two minutes... not long enough for him to die.

Utter disappointment ran through my veins as it met the anger and the two emotions intertwined. My breathing was heavy as my chest rose and fell hard, showing the ever-growing crowd that surrounded us just how much effort I had put into trying to take him out.

I felt a hand gently get placed on my heaving chest and I finally broke eye contact with Mike. Looking down, I looked into Leah's eyes and saw the hurt and fear that swirled in them. She opened her mouth to speak, "Please, Damien." She looked at the floor and sighed in defeat. "Please don't. I am fine. You just need to leave me alone. I will be back at work next week, until then you won't hear from me." She stepped backwards and then again, falling onto the armchair she was just getting fucked over and turned her head away from me.

With frustration I threw my arms in the air, shaking security off me before I glanced one last time at Leah and shook my head in disbelief, I can't believe this, she wants to stay here... with this pathetic excuse of a man.

I started to storm my way towards the front door, throwing it open with anger and almost ripping it off its hinges. Stomping my way down the front steps I looked around for the car only to remember I told him I would call him when I was ready. The thought had slipped my mind with everything else that had happened.

"Fuck!" I yelled out, the sound bouncing off the walls of the brick buildings that lined the oldest part of the city.

I started my way down the street, heading towards the city itself and away from the one place I wanted to be, the one person who I wanted to protect, the one person who needed me to protect them. Knowing I had just walked away and left her there with him made my anger start to boil over. Fucking Mike.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket I dialled for a car, sitting on the sidewalk as I waited I ran back through what Leah had said. She was fine? She wanted me to leave her alone? Fucking fine, Leah.