Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Leah's POV

As we stepped through the door frame of the bathroom, I looked around and it was like I was seeing it all for the first time. The walls I had thought were white suddenly showed the soft grey colour I had been told they were and the patterns in the tiles is something I had actually never noticed before.

For the first time, I am actually seeing my surroundings. I whipped my head around, facing the shower when I heard Damian turn on the water. Watching him as he stood there, arm stretched out feeling the temperature of what was raining down, making sure it was suitable.

I watched his arm flex, making his tattoos that covered it move, each one telling its own little story. Unconsciously, I reached out, gliding my fingertips over one that caught my eye. Damian turned his head slightly to look at me. "Does this one have a meaning?" I softly asked. Damian smiled at me, letting out a little chuckle.

"That was a drunken dare..." He trailed off like he was watching the memory play out through his mind, smiling and shaking his head slightly as he remembered.

He snapped himself back to reality, "It was all Markus's fault," He reached out and gripped onto my arms, sliding me closer to his naked body. Placing fingers under my chin he pushed my head upwards as he bent his neck and brushed his lips across mine. "I really don't want to think about my best friend right now, not that I can think about anything but what I am about to do to your very naked and very sexy body."

Damian kissed me, the soft and loving kisses were over and the demanding ones were here. I opened my mouth, allowing him to take whatever he wanted.

I could feel just how much he didn't want to think about Markus on my stomach. His fingers left their spot under my chin and I felt his arms wrap around my body, feeling their way down to my ass cheeks, squeezing them before he started to lift me up onto his body and walked us under the spray of the shower.

The water was still a little cold for me, but I didn't care. I just wanted this man to fuck me like he owned me. I was desperate to be his dirty little whore and I had no problems letting him know it as I grinded myself on his dick that was tucked up between us and pulled him in as close as I could with my legs wrapped around him.

His kisses were hard but gentle, letting me know how much he wanted this as well. He spun me around and my back hit the shower wall with a thud but I didn't even feel it, I was so engrossed with what was happening with this man.

Damian moved his lips from mine and moved to my ear, whispering, "I am going to fuck you now, Leah." I felt one of his hands let go of me and head south, I assumed to grab hold of his dick. My assumptions were confirmed when I felt the head rubbing on the entrance to my pussy. "Leah, Are you okay with this? Say the word and I will stop." His facial expression was serious. I pulled his ear close to my lips and softly spoke, "If you don't fuck me right now, I am going to have to go touch myself..." Pausing for dramatic effect before continuing on. "Without you being allowed in the room." I bit my lip, allowing the feeling I had of some kind of power over Damian to take over. I grinned at him with my bottom lip still between my teeth when he thrust himself into me. I gasped and held on to him, he pushed himself into me with every word, "You think you can tell me what to do?" He grabbed a fistfull of my hair and yanked it backwards, "Hmmm, Nabi?" His eyes had turned from the beautiful green colour to dark, almost black. It was like he was possessed. Surely he knew that this is exactly what I had intended. I felt the pleasure as it grew inside me, pulling myself closer and closer to his body, our skin rubbing against each other.