Chapter 9

CHAPTER NINE

DAMIEN'S POV

I stood in the shower and washed the last 24 hours off, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to Leah downstairs in my kitchen cooking for me. How sexy she would look running around and making me something to eat. The thought of her down there making sure I am looked after made me hard. Why does this tiny woman have this effect on me? The water from the shower head rained over me and I let my hand slowly run down my abs, palming my semi-hard dick. Groaning at the touch, I imagine my hand is Leah's mouth gliding up and down my cock, giving me the pleasure I imagine her beautiful mouth could give. I stop moving for a moment, using my imagination to help me with my fantasy. Placing my free hand on the white tiles of the shower wall, I close my eyes and grab my dick again. Using my hand, I imagine I have Leah pushed hard against the wall as I slide myself into her and grab her around the throat, gently squeezing. I start off moving slow, making every movement count. I can feel myself slide in and out of her, the feeling of her pussy tight around me. I start stroking myself a little faster, imagining Leah bent over in front of me, allowing me to thrust myself into her while she shows me her sexy ass. I bet she's never been fucked in the ass. The thought turned me on even more, bringing me closer to the edge - one I'd happily fall over for a small taste of that woman. I couldn't help the small, deep growl that leaves my mouth as I spray cum all over the shower wall. It is the most intense orgasm I've ever given myself. My breath was heavy, in and out, almost like I have just returned from a run.

I placed my other hand on the wall to hold myself up as I tried to slow down my breathing. We don't want Leah to know what I was doing up here. Spraying the cum on the wall with water, I watched as it ran down, cleaning the spot. I soaped myself up, getting rid of the evidence of what transpired. After rinsing off the soap, I stepped out and grabbed the fluffy towel. I wrapped it low around my waist. I may just have to see what Leah will do if I walk downstairs in just my towel.

I turned the handle of the bathroom door and listened to it squeak before I headed down the hallway and toward the kitchen. I stood still in the doorway and watched as Leah danced and cooked. I could smell her scent and she smells like heaven. I stood there, watching her and taking notes. She is tiny, about five foot two. Her chocolate coloured hair is half up, and the back half is down and begging to be moved to the side. I could grab her by the throat and run kisses down her neck. Shaking my head I pull myself from the fantasy. I stood right behind her as she moved the bacon to a fresh plate and started to crack the eggs into the hot pan.

I reached around her and grabbed a piece of the crunchy bacon and stepped back. I stood there in front of her, a smirk showing on my face as she watched the water drip from my dark hair and down my chest, running over my abs before getting caught by the top of the towel I have wrapped around my waist. Without taking my eyes away from her own, I step forward. I am now directly in front of her and I watched her as she craned her head to look at my face. She is so tiny standing next to me as my huge body engulfed her. I stood still, just staring into Leah's eyes. She looks like she wants to do something so I stay still. She finally made a move as she placed her hands on my shoulders and ran her fingers down my body. She traced over the muscles that I work so hard for and stopped at the top of the towel. I prayed she pulled it apart so it fell off. I desperately wanted to have her but I don't get to make that choice. The room filled with smoke and the smoke alarm activated. Fucking great. I jumped into action. Throwing Leah out of the way of any danger, I grabbed the pan and threw it in the sink and turned on the water. Instantly it stopped smoking and I turned around to Leah. She was in shock, her hand covered her mouth as she glanced between me and the steaming pan. "I am so sorry, Mr Caldwell. Oh my God. I nearly burned your house down," Leah says as she started to pace. The laughter couldn't be stopped as I walked over to her and grabbed her shoulders so I could stop her from moving. "You hardly nearly burned down my house. Burnt the eggs, but not the house." I laughed harder at her.

The ice has been broken and the adrenaline was running through us. I bent down, crashing my lips to hers. I feel her resist so I start to back away but before our lips come apart I feel her pull me back down. It is at this moment I realised I wouldn't be able to stop myself from having her even if I wanted to. Running my hands down her spine, I come to a stop on her ass. Spreading my hands out over her cheeks, I grab them and squeeze, earning myself a moan from her, the sound egging me on in my adventure of this amazing woman's body. I pick her up by her ass cheeks and moved us over to the island bench where I placed her down and moved myself to stand between her legs. I grabbed her face in both my hands as we moved our mouths against each other, I growled as I pulled away from her mouth and rested my forehead on hers. I whispered, "We shouldn't do this, Leah." I exhaled, closed my eyes and continued. "But I don't know if I can stop or even want to stop." I felt hands on my face and I opened my eyes to see Leah looking into my soul. Without any thought, I lent into her lips, gently kissing her. It is different than I have ever kissed before. It's normally frantic and rushed. This is needier and filled with passion. The feeling was like if we didn't kiss right now, the world would end. I started to kiss my way over her jaw and to her ear. I gently bit it before I moved on to her neck as I licked and kissed my way down to her collarbone. Her phone started to ring, the sound breaking us apart. Both of us were breathless from the makeout session. Leah looked at her phone and then back to me. "I need to get that, it could be my boss." She grinned at me as she answered the call. I raised my eyebrow at her as she spoke. Okay, Ms Leah. I see how you roll. We are going to play that game, huh?