Chapter 36

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

Leah's POV

My mind was racing. I had so many things running through it. So many scenarios of what would happen... what could happen.

My anxiety had sky rocketed and somehow, like he could feel it, Damian glanced down as he carried me towards the room.

Noticing me already looking at his handsome face, he bent down and gently brushed his lips over mine and instantly my worries faded into nothingness and I knew I would be safe, that Damian wouldn't do anything I didn't want to do.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in tighter and opened my mouth, allowing him all the access he desired and being the greedy man I knew he could be, he took my offer.

I felt his tongue run over my lips before entering my mouth.

His kisses deepend, and became heavy and possessive, claiming what he knew was his. I started to kiss him back, my tongue entered his mouth and collided with his.

The passion between us got stronger by the second and the urgency to have him inside me had become undescribable. I had never been like this before.

I heard a door creak open. Damian pulled his mouth away from mine, and I opened my eyes, looking at his. There was a fire in them, a primal need. His inner animal was slowly taking over.

He threw me onto the bed and I bounced backwards sitting perfectly in the middle of the bed.

I bit my bottom lip, wondering what he was going to do to me next. My eyes never left him as he undid the cufflinks in the arms of his shirt and one by one slowly rolled them up his arms, exposing all his tattoos. That sight alone made me wet. I could feel how bad I needed to change my panties.

Damian undone the top few buttons on his shirt allowing me to have a peek at the tattoos he had on his chest before he looked at me and smirked, running his eyes down my body like he was undressing me with them and I couldn't stop the small moan that escaped my lips.

He stepped forward until his legs were against the foot of the bed, his gaze intensified with every passing second.

He sucked his bottom lip between his teeth then grinned again, "oh, Nabi. I plan on absolutely devouring you tonight." He pulled up his knees one at a time and placed them on the mattress and slowly crawled forward before coming to a stop at my feet.

Damian placed a hand on each of my feet, fanning his fingers over the tops and started to run his fingers from the tips of my toes to my shins, only stopping because I flinched as his hand slid over a spot that was still healing.

"Im sorry, Did I hurt you?" Damian's question came out as a rush of words as panic spread across his face and he pulled his hands away from me.

I quickly sat up and grabbed his hands, pulling them towards me. "No, no. You didn't hurt me." I gave him a smal but genuine smile, but then the memories came flooding back and the smile disappeared and I looked away letting go of his hands. "It was from..." I paused, trying my hardest to say the words but in the end, failing and only being able to whisper, "before."

Damian crawled up the bed, sitting back on his ankles. He sat so close to my body I felt his warm breath on my neck. The quiet between us wasn't uncomfortable but after a second of fighting the tears Damian placed his fingers under my chin, turning my head so I faced his. The gesture from him was so simple, but held so much worth.

This man was worth more than his weight in gold. The size of his heart knew no bounds and right now it was all focused on me.

"I'm sorry, Leah." He whispered, running his thumb over my lips. "I'm sorry you went through all that shit, and if you don't want to do anything we don't have too." He pulled my chin up further so our noses were almost touching. "I just want to have you in my arms where I know you are safe."