War Log #1: Childish Dreams

Great Britain, Birmingham: 1940

In the morning of the Septembers eve, it was a lively day for all of us in the greatest civilization of history. In the grandure of the Kingdom of Britain or Great Britain, in its finest hour of our routines in life.

It's been so long ever since the grand technological boom known as the Industrial Revolution, the rise of steam had change us. With new factories to produce products, new ships that change the flow of trade and passenger service, and the technology that began changing our lives for the better or worse. 

It was a nice era for me, when I was a child at most. 

But what makes it most fascinated in my experience, was taking music studying, to be honest, my parents are musicians back when they were young. 

To explain it, my mother was a violinst and my father was a pianist. They met each other in Birmingham University as college students, it was kind off nice to see. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would clearly seen it from an cartoon in Japan if I remember.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well enough of their love story, now on to my own. I was brought to this world with new choices for me to live as a person. 

It was pretty difficult, but well that's how life it is. Walking around the streets of Birmingham, seeing trains go and went on several stations, and meeting a lot of people that are complete strangers at first.

As a student, I walked to a lot of schools, they thought me a lot of subjects that would give me the foundation of my dreams.

Oh, if you're wondering about my dream?

Well, I have a lot of dreams, but there are two in particular, they both gave me a lost of interest in me. One was when I was a child, that was when I have obtain a wooden toy boat given by my mother. The boat itself was a basic one, with simple colors of silver and red.

It brought me into a world of going to the seas, much to what I saw in the newspapers, I have seen a lot of pictures of ships and their stories from several people who are onboard the ships.

I was fascinated by the ships, especially my favorite one, the RMS Titanic.

But because I was born in 1917 I was 5 years away, after the sinking happened. I only got interest in it after a field trip in the once White Star Line back in 1929 (12 years old), many pictures, parts lists, and blueprints were displayed before the merging of the company.

Then, in 1934 (17 years old) I got a picture, given by my friend, who was the son of a naval seaman, he said that there was a ship that he was taken service off.

Looking at the picture, I believe it says...