Chapter 1: Rising Discovery

Date: ???/??/????

Location: ???????

Objective: Unknown

It's a New Day, the Sun rises in the east. Across our land m̴͎̑̏è̸̡̪̏n̸̹̐́ ̶̺̭̑å̸̦n̴̲̖̈́̎d̶̖̓͌ ̶̮̒w̵͚̼̔ȍ̸̲̹̎m̶̨̪̈́ė̷̼͗n̶͈͗ go to work in factories and farms p̴̞͔̄͊r̷̩̤͚̀͑o̴͈̜͗̀̚v̶̰͓̊́i̷̩̼̲̽d̸̨̛͕̞ḯ̴̺̼͗́n̵̲̯̍̌g̷̪̣̪̐̈ ̸͕͠f̷̢̛͖̑͋o̵̢͒͘r̸̢̳̩̋̚͝ ̷̨̫̠͆̾t̷̡͍̪̽̉h̵̡̃̊e̸̼͕̲͐͊̉i̷͈͚͖͌͛r̶̯̳̞̓͠ ̸̫͔̑̔́f̵͚̲̓̓̕á̶̼̘̰̀̍m̴͚̖̽̕ȋ̴̜̟̀̔l̸̜̜̼̓í̵̮̱e̵͇̜̬̓̋͠s̶͎͗. Everyone has a job, everyone knows the p̵̲̍ă̷̢r̷͎̕t̶̻͝ they play, keeping our c̷̱̾ó̵̱u̴͙͂n̴̢̕ẗ̷̗́r̶̅͜ẏ̷̪ ̵̣̽s̸͚̔t̵̜̉r̷̞͒o̴͇͠n̸̥͌g̴̙͛ ̷̹̈ä̶̤́n̶͚̋d̸̠̎ ̸̯́s̷͙̃ą̸̛f̷̩̍e̵͔͝. 

So today, we give thanks to our b̶͔̆̃r̵̰̽ä̸̞́̇v̴̲̏͜e̸̫͆ ̵̧̭͒l̴͖̈́͜ę̷̤͗a̶̞̗̽͝d̷̮̿̒ͅe̷̲̒ȑ̵̥s̴̜̕, knowing we are stronger and prouder and better. Yes it's a new day in our proud land, but our greatest days, t̵̙͛ḩ̸́e̸̞̚y̴͐ͅ ĺ̴͜i̴̮̿e̶͖̊ ă̵̡h̵͇̠̀ë̴̢̬́a̴̛͕͇͈̔d̶̢̦̹͌̓.

g̷̡̖̺̈́̈́̿̂̋͝ͅḧ̷̜̙́̓̉͐̀̄̊͘i̶̛̯͓̻̥͍̓̀̊́͋̽̒̆r̶̠̙̆́͐̽̏̓͆7̵̧͍͛̊̒7̶̢͚̲̮͕̗̲̃̐̀̍͒̂͜&̸̨̫̜̬̪͈̰̋́͜͝͠&̶̳̌&̶̡̭͇̐͋̑̀͂͘͝7̶̩͔̣̞̞͚̍͌̌̅̒ͅ2̶̬͙̪̬͇͎̂͒̓̎̽̏̐́́9̵̱̳͖̟͙̪͖̲͇̐͗̐̅̋̊̇̑9̷̘̗͉̼̯͚͕͇͛̈́̌͑͗́̓̚ḅ̷̑̍̅̓̋͐b̴͉̳͈͉̼̺̉͐͗͌̈́͛̌͜͜͠͝ͅh̸̳͓̖̳͔̝͙̀̆̀̂́̍̐̏͝j̷̟̦͈̪̭̗̼̮̩̍̇͌̏̇̆͐̈̑t̶̹̤͍̝̼̹͔̼̔͌̅͛̀́9̶̬̣̟͉̰̙̮̐̈́̈́̓́̀̌̕ŝ̶̪̳̗͔̤̥͆̀̍̈́̾͒͂͌ș̷̛̟̻̅̇̂͘9̴̭͋̓̽̃ỵ̸̜̦̿̓̔͋̀̚d̸̮̊̑ś̵̛̩̤̾̉̽̐́̾̄s̷̨̪͎̼̪͉͓̞̆̂̊̚8̶̢̾̀͗̈́͊̀8̵̡̎͋7̴̬̞̙̠̲̘̩͖̋̓̽̏7̵̧̳̭͛̂̾̆̅8̸̛̖̞̼̲̀̾͂̒͋̎́̍Î̵͇̿͑̈́̈́́̀Ḯ̶̢͇̥̜̙̜͗̇̃̈́ͅH̴̢̥̞̝̙̻̃̌͊́́͋͐Ǘ̷̡̧͇̪̪̘̈́̇D̶͈̘̈́U̷͓̱͎͍͋̈́̃ͅy̸͇̜̜̟̚q̴̨̼͖͊͒̏̾͝ŵ̴̢̥̼̒͜

It's a beautiful day, the Sun rises on the horizon, with the skies changing for life. Across the land and seas, the people are nowhere, factories left for metal and codes and animals running out in the free. Everyone has disappeared, leaving behind the past, no part in a play.

So today, we must pray to our technology, knowing they're the last hope, to save our nation from the unknown enemies that came. Yes it's a beautiful day, but our greatest days...

Were left unknown...

To the choices of them...

Date: May 20, 1941

Location: Tokyo Bay, Sakura Empire

Objective: Territorial Check

As the sun rises on the horizon, the bay illuminated due to its forest of Sakura trees and traditional houses that filled the populated capital.

The petals of the Sakuras flow from the calm winds with the suns' rays shining through, greeting the bay a new day. The torii gates shone red with the village and bay becoming so lively.