Alternate War Log #9: The Liberals and the Imperials

Japanese Empire - Weakened Sphere - 1968 to 1971

Whilst the Nazi still has a greater force of resistance against the Allies to which they began losing those valuable resources, the Empire of Japan has become a shell of itself even before the Liberation War

As what happened to the 1st Phase, the Emperor of Japan has declared the withdrawal of their forces in the Japanese Pacific States for the focus of their resources in Asia.

At that time, the SinoRus-Japanese War was at its peak, liberating China, Manchuria, and Korea, they managed to get to South Korea but was faced with brutal resistance from the Japanese in South Korea so it ended up in a stalemate. For the R.B.U. in India, they liberated Burma and nearing their forces in French Indochina-Thailand and Laos.

This is also the time for Ginnar MacArthur's forces, with R.B.U. and American forces from the R.U.S.A. in Australia to begin the Pacific Theater. They successfully liberated the Soolomon Islands and then Papua New Guinea.

Both these campaigns were part of Phase 1. 

But with the news of the reinstation of the R.U.S.A. as the new U.S.A. and the rethrone of Britain now the United Kingdom, future campaigns in the Pacific will be part of Phase 2 which is the Liberation of Europe and Asia.

While most of the Imperial forces in Japan are strong in China, they aren't prepared for the R.C.U.'s brutality against the Japanese forces.

They dropped fire-bombs burning cities and poison gas to the Japanese as what they did to former China. Nadia Peterson warned the China faction in their alliance to not engage in war crimes, but about 30,000 Chinese soldiers did war crimes to the Japanese as a testament and to make it fair to what the Japanese had done to the Chinese back in the war.

The Chinese had become ferocious monsters, thirsting for the Japanese to cry and beg for mercy until they're killed and left behind.

They had become like Sir. Vanguard in his brutal lone battle on the North Sea against the Kriegsmarine, the Chinese are ready to face the crumbling might of the Japanese forces. 

Nearing the end of 1968, R.C.U. forces have successfully liberated China and Manchuria entirely from the Japanese, though with a great loss of life due to the Japanese Resistance in using Banzai charges.

Battles fought until the end of 1968

1. Battle of Beijing (February 25, 1968 - September 29, 1968)

2. Battle of Tianjin (February 24, 1968 - April 27, 1968)

3. Battle of Nanking (February 23, 1968 - October 27, 1968)

4. Battle of Shanghai (March 1, 1968 - August 16, 1968)

5. Battle of Hong Kong (March 11, 1968 - August 19, 1968)