Chapter 2: Awakened Madness

Date: May 23, 1941

Location: Tokyo Bay, Sakura Empire

Objective: None

It was an emptiless void, with nothing but black. The three men that were unconcious are the only ones in the empty void. After the three got hit by equipment on their ships, before they got completely unconcious, they walked to the bridge, sitting on the chair and sleeping on the table where their admirals once served on.

They can feel the storm thrashing on their ships as all of them were lowered to the bottom of the ocean, still hearing the mumbling noises of waves splashing and thunder roaring.

In the empty void, their consciousness were talking to each other on what is going on.

Vanguard: That hit right at my head!

Alaska: You said it! It nearly hit through my skull!

Guam: W-what the?! 

Alaska: What is it bro-

Vanguard: Guam...? What is that?

Both Alaska and Vanguard were then shocked to see Guam that looks different from the Guam they knew before they're caught in the storm.

Guam: Why the hell I have horns on my head?!

Indeed, Guam still retains his looks and attire, but the change he has is his horns that are poking out of his head on each side.

Vanguard: Oh Lord, I have never in my eyes saw a man with horns like the Heaven's enemies.

Alaska: Since when did you have does horns?!

Guam: I don't know! They're even attached to my head!

Guam: I didn't even have horns to begin with!

Guam: Dammit! That storm must have given me horns to intimidate my surroundings!

Alaska: You know, that purple lightning did striked your ship, so that must be the reason for such a transformation.

Vanguard: When?! I thought we are unconscious during the storm?

Alaska: Before I completely fell to darkness, I saw a purple lightning hitting my brother's ship.

Guam: It could be that...

Guam: But that doesn't explain the fact that these horns are attached to my skull!

Alaska: They're pointy from my point-of-view, so... you do look intimidating.

Vanguard: Wow.

Vanguard: Well at least you two have some aura.

Alaska: How so?

Vanguard: One who acts like Russian and the other who has something to scare others.

Guam: And in my eyes, you are in a mask!

Vanguard: Here we go again with that event, Guam, I'm literally in my "Sir. Vanguard" personality when I single-handedly defeat the Kriegsmarine Fleet.

Guam: But based on the images of your battleship, you nearly massacred the fleet!

Vanguard: Look, I may have done that as to show my presence to the Nazis, but that doesn't mean that I am in a mask all the time.

Alaska: Yeah brother, we also have our times when we snap out of our comfort zone, and Vanguard has a good reason to do so.

Guam: Ugh...