Alternate War Log #8: No Quiet on the Two Fronts

The World after Phase 1 - 1968 to 1970

The world has changed ever since the anomalies came to this reality. Three ships, 2 from the former and the other the Great. They've been sent to a world, almost familiar to theirs but the winners of the darkest war are changed.

As the year 1962 sets, the world is different, a world where the Axis won the 2nd World War. Two decades after the war, the once divided nations, are forced to become part of a major axis nation under their leader. The Axis Powers, the Third Reich or Germany, the New Roman Empire or Italy, and the Imperial Japanese, had taken over the world.

 The Axis Powers, the Third Reich or Germany, the New Roman Empire or Italy, and the Imperial Japanese, had taken over the world

Map Log: The Year 1962 - The Imperial Cold War

However, though they won the war, tensions begin to rise on these former Axis Powers, they all become empires, but one has become more thirsty to become the only nation.

The Reich, the Greater Germanic Reich, a new replacement to the once Prussian Reich and German Empire, has become more powerful and hungry for more as they're unsatisfied with an Asian's presence, the Japanese Empire.

When the Heisenburg Device was dropped on American soil, the Japanese wanted to their own, to which lead to the cold tension between the Reich and the Empire.

Italy however, the New Roman Empire or the 3rd Roman Empire's leader, Benito Mussolini died, leaving his daughter to lead the Italian Empire, this ends in cutting ties with the Reich and the Axis Alliance as a whole, under Vittorio Tedesco's leadership, she supported the resistance movements on different nations. To which they would make themselves known as the battle in South America.

 To which they would make themselves known as the battle in South America

Map Log: The Year 1962 - The Assault on South America

The Empires didn't know much when there is land left behind. Either they're signed for neutrality, others left for no resources, while some are left for their strong power to defend their nation from the Axis Powers.

One nation stands in the thorn of the Japanese Empire that was left as a scar, the Alaskan nation, though formerly a state of the United States but had become a nation of itself after the capitulation of the United States, turning into the D.U.S.A. or the Divided United States of America, with the East Coast under the Reich and the West Coast under the Empire.