Alternate War Log #6: The End of the American Reich

The Mainland United States, September 10, 1968,

While the R.B.U. British and Ireland's forces are liberating the British Mainland back in 1967, the R.U.S.A. has gained massive success over their battles  against the Nazis. They reinstate the Western States, the former JPS back to the new USA flag to which the women department made as a new flag considering that the old one has 9 stars and the new one now has 16 stars.

A few days after the reinstation of the Western States, the R.U.S.A. fleet, both Alaskan and American Navy launched a surprise attack on the Japanese-occupied Pearl Harbor. On June 15, 1968, the Americans have liberated Pearl Harbor and Hawaii from Japanese control, losing the Empire's only navy base across the entire Pacific Ocean. However, they're focusing on fighting against the R.C.U. and R.B.U. Indian fronts. They also fought R.U.S.A. forces under Ginnar MacArthur with the help of the R.B.U. Oceanian Fronts (Australia and New Zealand).

When R.U.S.A. forces attacked on the Eastern Front through deeper G.A.N.R. territory, their flag stays the same, until they got most of the 4 states liberated from the G.A.N.R. 

The Women Department helped a lot during the Allied Arms as well as some training for the army, navy, and air force.

Here is the new flag shown on September 1, 1968, made by the women's flag-making department. 

The flag has some massive changes, the US Coat of Arms isn't no longer placed on top of the 13 stripes

The flag has some massive changes, the US Coat of Arms isn't no longer placed on top of the 13 stripes. On the blue box, there are 20 stars placed, with one star which is huge with red and blue stars on it. The US Coast of Arms was placed there. Under it, was a Washington Seal, to which the seal is a reminder of the man who fought for the independence of the United States. The Star looked ominous considering the wings it has on both sides, trying to hint the Bald eagle.

Over all, the stars in the flag placed have 21 stars, meaning 21 states were under the R.U.S.A.'s rule for liberation against the G.A.N.R.

|The Liberated States of America - L.S.A.|

1. Alaska (First superpower state in American History after the war, first state to officially order the formation of the R.U.S.A.)

2. Mexico (Former enemy of the U.S.A. but joined the R.U.S.A. to fight against the Nazis and Japanese on Mid-America and South America.)