Chapter 5: A Royal Follower

Date: July 24, 1941

Location: Portsmouth Harbor, Royal Navy

Objective:  None

2 Months have passed ever since that fateful battle on the Denmark Strait

2 Months have passed ever since that fateful battle on the Denmark Strait. In those two months, the ships arrived in London, then in Portsmouth. The ships HMS Hood, HMS Prince of Wales, HMS Suffolk, and HMS Norfolk are escorted by a more modern battleship to which they didn't know his name yet. The most shocking of all, is that the person that saved Hood from Bismarck, was a man. He even controls the battleship to which caused moderate damage to the two Iron Blood ships.

Hood was hospitalized by that man to which he turned to his own after he was stabbed by Bismarck in the lower right abdomen. He then passed out during the healing process, causing him to go into a short 'coma' as they arrived back at base.

Under Prince of Wales' orders, the man shall be taken to the hospital for further questioning as well as medication as he is severely injured from that huge wound Bismarck had placed on him.

The maids, no... Everyone was shocked to see a man taken to the hospital, it was first time to have ever seen a man ever since that battle.

The Queen has heard of it and was taking extensive reports on his conditions and based on Hood, Prince of Wales, Suffolk, and Norfolk's testimony of the man's doing, it interests her as he was a good one, he can also order the battleship to attack. Some of the Royal Navy ships are checking out the mordernized battleship, with some surprising information.

The battleship looks more like HMS Hood in comparison, the armaments are the same as other turrets on early built warships, and it seems to be... more modern than theirs.

The Queen visited the man in the hospital, shocked to see that he was in a royal attire, tainted by blood. They concluded that the man must be one of theirs, based on the battleship and the man's attire. But some denied as it was impossible for a man to control a ship. Some theorized that humanity built it counter theirs, but until the man tells them, that theory is looming in the minds of many.

The hospital near the harbor stands a few walls away from the main base of operations in a castle to which most ships were docked.

But as the clock ticks... in 2 months... the man has now awoken from his slumber.

In the Portsmouth Navy Hospital,

Vanguard: UGH...!

Vanguard: Ay, mate! That Bismarck really got me in my nerves.

Vanguard: I really fought my urge to scream in pain, but instead, I focused on the person in trouble, HMS Hood.

Vanguard: It was worth it, rather than to scream, I healed her wounds in replace of mine.

Vanguard: Jeez, that medicine really healed by wound slowly.

Vanguard: Speaking of speed, I wonder what date it is today?