ENHYPEN&Hi EP 1 (Part 1)

"Of the 10 survivors of I-Land. Which 8 will debut as the global idols of 2020? We will now begin announcing the debut members. Seven members are chosen by global viewers and one member is chosen by the producers for the debut members"

"The first debut member... Lee Heeseung"

"Ni-Ki"

"Emily"

"Jake"

"Jay"

"Yang Jungwon"

"Park Sunghoon"

"I-Lander Kim Sunoo"

"Hello, I'm the only girl of I-Land and now ENHYPEN. Emily!" I smiled and winked at the camera. "It was a hard journey and there were tons of sad moments. But, I'm happier now that the debut is finally confirmed"

I bowed past the camera and continued walking beside Ni-Ki after the announcements. The other I-Landers were waiting for us, and Ni-Ki and I immediately hugged K. He gently patted our heads. "Good job on your debut" He smiled.

"Emily" I heard Geonu say. I turned around and immediately hugged him. "Good luck" He cheered before letting go. "This is goodbye" Youngbin said from behind me.

"It is" I mumbled and hugged both him and Sungchul. "Wait, it's not goodbye! You emotional people, we'll probably hang out next week at a cafe" Sungchul said. "You right" I slightly chuckled.

"Now, stop crying, it's going to make me cry" He said and pulled me into another hug. "Where's the bracelet?" Youngbin asked me. "It's been on my wrist since this morning" I said and pulled up my sleeve to reveal the bracelet.

"I love you guys" Sungchul cried and pulled both of us into another hug. "Sungchul's crying!" I teased and wiped my tears. "Cafe, next week, if you guys aren't there. I'm knocking your doors down and dragging you there" He said as me and Youngbin nodded.

"It's time to say goodbye" Youngbin said. Everyone turned to the camera and bowed while saying thank you. I waved to Youngbin and Sungchul as I watched them walk out and all the others. It was now just the 8 of us left.

"Hello" I said to the camera and waved. They were re-curling my hair and touching up my make-up. I was back alone in my dressing room, so it was weird to talk to the camera.

I heard my door swing open and I saw out of the corner of my eye my mother walk in. All the staff immediately bowed and said hello, before continuing their job. "You're make-up is a mess" I teased.

She looked in the mirror and actually laughed at herself. Is this really my mother? "Ah, I was too busy crying" She smiled and turned back to me. "I bet Dad bawled his eyes out for me and Ni-Ki" I said.

"Mai told me that he bawled his eyes out and immediately stopped whenever he saw you and Jay together" She said. "Dad's called you a bunch I bet" I said and watched her grab out her phone.

I heard her slightly laugh and turn the phone screen to me. 12 missed calls from my dad. "Ah, Nicholas threw a fit" She laughed. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just came to see you before my flight tomorrow morning back to Japan" She said as I slightly nodded. "So you won't help me move into my new dorm?" I asked as she shook her head.