Officially Official

It's been almost a week since the TXT and Enhypen playground show was uploaded and everyone seemed to like our teams interacting. While reading the comments, I noticed one that particularly stood out to me.

Anyone else think Emily and Taehyun are dating? Just me?

It kind of surprised me and made me start reading the replies.

No way, definitely Jay and Emily

What about Emily and Hueningkai? They were super close

Definitely not Beomgyu and Em, they were at each other's throats the entire time

I believe she's dating Taehyun.

What if she was dating Jay? Jay did seem jealous anytime Taehyun and her got too close

Of course, when you see people start speculating idols dating in the comments of Youtube, you have to go check twitter and there it was. An article, right at the top of my page about Taehyun and I dating and then one right under it with Jay.

"Um... so, finally got my first dating scandal" I said and showed Jake the articles. "With who?" He asked, without looking at my phone and paid attention to his game. "Taehyun, Jay" I said.

"Oh? Why Taehyun?" He asked. "Because we were close during the Playground episodes. Then I got one with Jay because he kept looking over at me and Taehyun and apparently had a jealous look in his eyes" I explained.

"And the one with Taehyun was also caused by Beomgyu's comment in the second episode. Beomgyu told me and Ysa we were like Taehyun and Yeonjun because of how we played. Then, Heeseung also commented on our hair's matching"

"They must've overspeculated it" Jake said. "Yeah, the fans are thinking we started dating after I-Land. Plus, it doesn't help since I practiced with TXT before" I said.

"Just say the rumors aren't true," Jake told me. "If I deny the Taehyun rumors, I have to deny the Jay rumors" I said. "Then deny both" Jake said. "But, I don't know how I feel about denying a rumor that's true" I mumbled.

"Okay, then don't deny any rumor" Jake said. "Hmm... the Taehyun rumors are going crazy while the Jay ones are kind of the same. People are now using clips from the final I-Land episode where Taehyun was smiling and then the camera panned to me coincidentally" I laughed.

"Ahh, so what are you going to do?" He asked. "I don't know" I shrugged and kept scrolling through twitter. "We're already being named couple of the year" I said. "If Jay hears that, he won't be happy" Jake mumbled.

"Hear what?" Jay asked as he walked into the Living Room. "Nothing you need to worry about" Jake immediately said. "I got a dating rumor with you and Taehyun, but the Taehyun one is going crazy" I said and showed him the articles and tweets.

"They went as far as to call me and him, couple of the year" I said. "Deny the rumors" Jay immediately said. "If I deny the Taehyun rumors, I have to deny your rumors as well" I said.

"Then don't deny ours" Jay shrugged. "If I don't deny yours, then, everyone will go crazy with rumors about us. I thought we were going to keep hidden" I said.

"Let's just go public. I don't care anymore" He said before walking out. If we went public earlier, we probably wouldn't be bashed as hard, but since our fandom has grown more, especially with Jay fans, he'll receive the most hate.

"What should I do?" I sighed and leaned my head back. "Go public with Jay. Deny the rumors with Taehyun. Everyone's happy" Jake said. "If I go public with Jay, then he'll be hated on and I don't want to see him hurt" I said.