ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (Part 1)

"AH! I can't do it!" Jake screamed that could be heard all around the house. "Be quiet!!" Jay screamed back. I was sitting at the kitchen table trying to keep up with my language studies, but they were being so noisy. I ended up just saving it for later. I carried my books out of the kitchen and ran into Jay and Jungwon about to film in the hallway.

I threw my books onto my bunk and went out to the living room to sit beside Jake on the couch. "Watch this" He giggled and showed me a video of him, doing a terribly awkward smile. "Pfft! That's hilarious!" I laughed.

"Are you going to practice?" Sunghoon asked me. "I don't want to," I shook my head. "You should practice with us, it'll be fun" Jake said and I shook my head again. "Not after seeing your video, I definitely don't" I laughed.

"Fine, but we're going back to filming so move out of the shot" Sunghoon told me as I moved to the other side of the couch.

I was the first and last to shoot my scenes. "Okay, just look around and kind of stumble a bit after the camera zooms in, collapse to the ground please" He said. I looked down from the sky and turned around quickly, while giving off a stumble like they instructed. "Try it again, and give off a nervous look like you have no clue what's going on" He said.

I nodded and got back into place. I followed what he said and held my head before falling to the ground. "That was good!" He told me. I quickly got up and the staff rubbed the dirt off my jeans and handed me my blanket.

"I want to review," I said and watched myself. "Woah, I look good" I gasped. "We'll film the rest later tonight, so go rest" He told me. "Thank you" I bowed and walked off.

"It's so cold" I mumbled and kept wrapped in my blanket. Everyone else had finished up their scenes and were changing their outfits for the group scene. "Okay, Emily," The director said. The stylist held my blanket as I walked up to the center of the forest. "Go back farther and run into the shot and once you're near the middle stand still and look at the sky, before acting like earlier." He instructed.

It was a continuation of my shot from earlier, from what I knew. I backed into the trees and on the directors signal ran out to the center. I stopped and looked up at the moon before turning around quickly, like I was confused.

"Okay, cut!" The director shouted as I stopped. "Good, very good" He complimented and gave me a thumbs up. "Thank you!" I bowed and ran down to him and the stylist. "Go get into your last outfit, please"

I nodded and bowed again before running off with my stylist.

I wore the same outfit as I wore during the vampire concept shoot. They straightened my hair again and colored my lips blood red. The boys were waiting for me in their spots as I quickly ran out and hid behind the tree.

They started the shoot as I slowly walked out from behind the tree and stood in the center. The lights were blinking a lot, but I had to make sure I kept my eye on the camera. The camera zoomed in on me and I gave a smirk revealing my sharp tooth before it zoomed out and I walked off while the members stayed.

"Okay, good! Now Emily, stand back in the middle and take the tooth out please and repeat earlier" The director instructed. I spit it out and the stylist took it as I walked back into the middle and acted as I did earlier before walking back off screen.

"Cut!" He said and we all gathered over by the camera. We all watched in amazement and I was excited to see the final product now. I had no idea how all my scenes would turn out since mine seemed so weird. "1, 2, 3" Heeseung counted as we all started to walk back to the vans. "Thank you!" We all said together and bowed to the staff team.