ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 3)

After a quick bus ride to the building, the three of us walked into the company together and started to make our way to the office. "I think we should take a different approach to this," Heeseung mumbled.

"I came up with it on our way here. Jay and Heeseung go in first, ask questions. I'll go in after that and get my contract back" I explained.

"Do we go now?" Heeseung asked. "Go whenever you want" I said and leaned on the wall.

"We'll go now" Jay said as they knocked on the door. After getting the okay to walk in, they immediately stepped in and shut the door behind them. I watched the door and wasn't able to make out anything they said.

Heeseung and Jay eventually came out and stood in front of me. "Well, that did not go as expected," Heeseung said. "What did he say?" I asked. "Jay ended up spilling that you're here with us and wants to talk with you again," Heeseung told me.

"Alright" I mumbled and walked into the office. I didn't really bother knocking. "Your members must really like you" He said as I sat in the seat in front of his desk. "Of course. The eight of us went through an entire survival show together" I said.

"I want you to show me my contract. Both of them. The one from I-Land and the one from now" I said. "You've figured out the loophole haven't you?" He asked and slid over the papers. "I'm the daughter of a famous CEO. I always find the mistakes" I said and read over each paper.

I was correct. "I would like to see one of my members' contracts as well," I said. "That's classified information" He was quick to say. "Was I asking? Let's be honest here" I said and set down the papers.

"You called me the company's jewel, for one reason. Because I am Nicholas Han's daughter, the only kid to be exact, right? Or was it because I was this talented superstar that companies want? Or maybe, because I'm the only girl in an all-boys group, especially one from a survival show, meaning I'll draw attention to this company giving you guys more publicity than you already had?"

"What are you trying to get from coming back here?" He asked. "Show me the other members' contracts, that's all I need" I said.

He slid Sunoo's over to me as I read it over. My contract and their contract were the exact same, meaning the dating ban was non-existent for all of us. "Every CEO makes mistakes. You were just able to cover it up" I smirked and handed back Sunoo's contract. I quickly grabbed both of mine before he grabbed them back.

"In my I-Land contract it states, I can not date anyone during the show. That is what I signed. Never states anything about me dating after the show if I made it into the group. You just told me that. I never broke anything realistically speaking" I said and showed him every sentence.

"Oh! Plus the ENHYPEN contract we all signed, also never states anything about dating another member or anyone in general. For any of them, including me. You just threatened that on me using my old contract because if I dated anyone, the public would find out eventually" I added.

"You don't understand how fans are. Once they find out you and Jay are dating, you will both become the center of attention of the group. You'll get hate on it, people will not be happy about it" He told me as I nodded.

"I know every consequence for dating him and so does he. We've accepted it. But we both know that kicking me out would cause conflict between fans and the company" I said. "So don't do it. I didn't break any contract. I earned my spot in the group just as they did. Let me debut with them like we've been preparing for" I said as he sighed.

"Ah... trying to argue against a CEO's kid is hard. You always find the flaws in everything" He said and gave a small smile. "I was raised that way," I said.