TXT & EN- Playground EP 1 (Part 4)

I stood off behind Taehyun and Jungwon while Beomgyu got ready to serve. "Here goes!" Beomgyu shouted as he hit it. Jungwon, Taehyun and Jay easily got it into the goal and scored our first point.

Beomgyu hit another one over to Jay which Jay accidentally didn't hit it very far. "Hang on! That was a mistake" He quickly said. "There's always somebody like that" Yeonjun told the others.

"Emily, come stand here" Taehyun told me as I moved to the other side of him. Beomgyu hit the shuttlecock over and while Jungwon hit it, Jay fell a little short with his hit.

"It's fine" Jungwon started telling him. "It's fine, that can happen" Taehyun said. Beomgyu hit another one while Yeonjun enjoyed watching Jay mess up and Soobin nagged Yeonjun about it. This time we got 2 in. "Yah, throw me some shuttlecocks!" Beomgyu said.

"Emily, you do it" Taehyun said. I quickly got them and tossed them over to Beomgyu before returning back to my spot. "Oh, that was close!" Jay said as they barely missed one. "Going right away!" Beomgyu said.

"It's harder than I thought" Taehyun said. Beomgyu kept hitting them over to us and was going a pit fast, so we ended up messing up a couple hits. After one more, we finally got it in. "Nice" I cheered as Beomgyu hit another one over.

I actually got to help hit this one and the four of us got it into the goal. Beomgyu hit one more over after our goal and the four of us hit it, but it ended up over the line. "It's okay, we still got 4" Taehyun said.

"Since I got the face jumbled questions right, I think we're going to win" I said as they all nodded. "Hold on" The producer said as we sat down in our spots and the art club got ready. "Every member of the club has to hit the shuttlecock into the goal" He said.

"But we all hit it" Jungwon started saying as I lowered my head. "I only hit it once" I mumbled. "Ay!" The dance club started cheering. "Yah! That's unfair!" Beomgyu shouted. "We have an extra member, but they have less so we should play even and have only three of us be allowed to hit it" Beomgyu argued and kept walking towards the producer.

"You should've told us that rule also applied to us! It's understandable we misunderstood about that rule because we have an extra member, so we thought we only needed three to hit it like every other team" He kept arguing as Yeonjun tried to drag him away. "Producer, sorry" Yeonjun apologized.

"We'll count the three goals you got, but we won't count the one that Emily helped hit, to make it even" The producer finally agreed. Beomgyu sat down beside Taehyun, pleased with himself.

"It's Choi Soobin and Hueningkai!" Beomgyu shouted. "Go Soobin!" Heeseung cheered. "Fighting!" Sunoo cheered. "Soobin fighting!" We all eventually cheered. "Fighting!" The art club cheered as Jake got ready to serve.

"Soobin hyung is doing better than I expected" Taehyun said as we watched them hit the shuttlecock.Then, it started going a bit downhill. "I think you jinxed them" I laughed. "That's Soobin hyung! Go, Choi Soobin!" Beomgyu cheered. "Be Quiet" Hueningkai told him.

We watched them get point after point. "I think Jake is just a really good server" I said. "Why are they so good?" Jungwon asked. "Time up!" The producer shouted. "They did better than I expected" I said.

"Now it's finally our last segment" The producer said. "United! The telepathy game" He said and explained the rules. "This is for 10 points, since we're really looking for teamwork here" He added.

"In first place, is the dance club" He said as the dance club stood up. "Beomgyu" I whispered as he turned to me. "If we get one wrong, argue our way out of it" I told him as he quickly agreed.