ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (Part 2)

"How do you spell Heeseung hyung?" Jungwon asked. "H.E.E.S.E.U.N.G. I believe" I said. The others were decorating the top of the cake. "Can he read this?" Jay questioned. "What are you doing?" Sunoo complained to Jungwon. "This one's a little bigger" Jungwon laughed.

"Here, do this" Sunghoon said and took the decorating tool. "AH! Wait!" Jungwon shouted as Sunghoon messed up. "Just throw it out, I'll do it again" Sunoo said. "Candles~" I cheered and handed them to the boys.

"Across the middle. Let's put an I LOVE YOU" Sunghoon suggested. I stared at the cake that we all decorated as Jungwon stuck in more candles. "This is a mess" I laughed. "It looks fine" Jungwon pouted.

I could hear footsteps from afar meaning Heeseung could be coming back. "Light the candles! Light the candles" Sunoo quickly said. Sunghoon turned off the lights while Jake and I lit each candle.

Heeseung walked back in as Sunoo turned around and did the popper as we started singing. "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear Lee Heeseung~ Happy birthday to you~" We all sang while Heeseung did a little dance.

A staff turned back on the lights before leaving. "Oh thank you" He said as I put the party hat on him. "What is this?" He asked and looked at the cake. "We did it ourselves" Sunoo and Jungwon said. "Make a wish and blow out your candles" Jake told him.

"We prepared a table just in case you knock it over again" Jungwon joked as we all started laughing. Heeseung finished up his wish and gave us a smile. "I wish for ENHYPEN's successful debut" He told us.

We all clapped as he blew out the candles. "Thank you!" He said. I picked up the knife and handed it to Heeseung so he could cut a slice, but they ended up doing it all together. "Huh? It's all hardened!" Jungwon gasped.

"It's my birthday, but it's also ENHYPEN's birthday" Heeseung said softly as we all clapped again. Heeseung stabbed the knife into the center of the cake and I noticed Sunghoon reach his fingers into the icing and I immediately ducked behind Jungwon and Jay.

"Then Sunoo hyung, who wanted to eat this the most, can try it first" Jungwon said. Sunghoon walked behind me and stood behind Heeseung as he wiped his finger on Heeseung's face. "You have to do this with icing" He said and walked off.

"Really? Ugh!" Heeseung whined as Sunghoon put on more. "AHH! Seriously!" He shouted as Sunghoon laughed. Heeseung then wiped his finger in the icing and ran after Sunghoon. "I have makeup on!" Sunghoon shouted.

Heeseung finally caught up to Sunghoon and wiped the icing on his cheek. "I have makeup on..." Sunghoon laughed. Heeseung walked back over to the cake and did it again. "I think we need spoons" Sunoo started to say while being on guard.

Then, Sunoo planted some more icing on Heeseung's face before backing up laughing. Sunghoon got some more as Jay avoided him and Sunghoon went around Jay to Jungwon and placed it on him. "Ahh!" Jungwon shouted.

"This is war!" Sunghoon laughed. Jake and I slowly backed into the corner with all the staff while Jay stood in front of us. Now they were all chasing each other. "C'mon, C'mon" Jake pouted as Heeseung came near us and Jay threw up his fists.

"I said stop" Jake said and then Jungwon came up and attacked Heeseung. "Everyone, stop now!" Jake said trying to make peace while Heeseung wiped off some of the icing. "You didn't get any!" Sunghoon shouted. "They didn't get any!" He pointed to me and Jake as he got more icing.

"Stop it. Stop it" Jake said in English. I ducked back down behind some of the cameramen as Jay ran to the other corner. "Ni-Ki didn't either!" Sunoo said. Sunghoon slowly walked towards Jay as I called Ni-Ki over to me.