TXT & EN- Playground EP 1 (Part 2)

The music started playing as we all stepped back from the center. "Look how everybody's stepping back!" Beomgyu shouted and laughed. "Who's gonna go first?" Yeonjun started asking. Ni-ki immediately took center and started freestyling. Quickly he came over to Heeseung and smoothly gestured for him to take center.

Heeseung walked out and started wiggling his butt and dancing in a circle. "Cute" Yeonjun laughed. "Heeseungie knows how to be entertaining!" Beomgyu shouted. Heeseung walked over to the other side and pushed Sunoo out.

"Oh, Sunoo!" Yeonjun cheered. Sunoo started dancing, and he was adorable. Shy, but adorable. "Cute" I laughed as he quickly ran off to the side. Jake took the dance floor and started trying to get cheers from everyone before dancing whatever, adn quickly gesturing for Jay to go out and dance.

Jay started dancing, and... he took it a bit seriously. "He's so serious about this" Sunghoon laughed. Sunghoon gave me a look and nodded, while gesturing for us to come out together and do a double axel beside each other whenever it's my turn to dance.

As Jay finished up his dance, he gestured for Sunghoon to take the floor. Sunghoon came out, jumping and everything. "Sheep Garden! Sheep Garden!" Yeonjun cheered as Jungwon stepped out and danced.

After he was done dancing, I was prepared to go out with Sunghoon, but Soobin started yelling and the four of them came over and were just being Tomorrow X Together. Soobin was sweeping the floor, Beomgyu was being Beomgyu. Taehyun was decently normal. And Huening? Ah, it's hard to describe what he attempted to do.

The four of them ran back to the steps, meaning I had to dance now. "Emily!" Yeonjun cheered as I gave Sunghoon a nod. We both ran out and did a double axel before running back to our spots.

"Nice!" Yeonjun cheered as the music shut off and we all clapped. "That was so cool" Yeonjun said. "You've all seen how our dance club is such a fun club to be in. You'll all join the dance club, right?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes" We all said quietly.

"You'll all join us, right?" Yeonjun asked louder. "Yes!" We all shouted and clapped.

"So we've finished introducing the clubs. Now you'll be deciding which club to join. Sophomores, let's go around and appeal to them one last time!" Soobin said. "Okay! So many perks to joining our club, including becoming good at acrostic poems not to mention, fun to be in. And we'll win no matter what" Taehyun pledged.

"Oh, that's a great pledge" Hueningkai said. "You want to relax and enjoy this, right? We're the two pushovers in our team" Soobin said. "Because we're pushovers..." Hueningkai repeated.

"Okay, so you've all enjoyed the dance time just now. Remember? We're always ready to dance. Feel free to join us" Yeonjun said as we all clapped again. "Okay, then! Raise your hand if you want to join the literature club!"

Jay, Jungwon and I raised our hands. "Jay, Jungwon, Emily. Thank you" Taehyun said. "Is there a reason you wanted to join the literature club?" He asked.

"I wanted to be better at acrostic poems because I'm so bad at it which is why I joined" Jay said. "You told us that we'll win. We'll trust in you!" Jungwon said. Everyone looked towards me to see what my answer was. "Just to make Beomgyu annoyed" I said as everyone laughed and Beomgyu nodded in agreement. "I am very annoyed that she joined," He said.

The three of us walked over to Taehyun and Beomgyu as they handed us red colored tops to put on over our sweatshirts. "Thank you for joining this club" Taehyun said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I enjoy seeing you and Beomgyu argue" He laughed. "Don't worry, that'll be the entire content for this episode" I laughed and straightened out my clothes.