ENHYPEN&Hi EP 1(Part 4)

"Wait, let's have a meeting" Heeseung said. I quickly left the bedroom and sat on the floor with everyone. "It's important to pack for our album cover shoot, but it's too dirty right now. We need to pack as quickly as possible and then clean up and sleep after eating" Heeseung instructed. "Then, let's all finish packing in 10 minutes. Neatly. And clean up after yourself neatly. Quickly"

"Let's do it quickly" Jungwon said. I quickly stood up and went back to the bedroom where I already had most of my stuff packed. "I don't have a padded jacket" Sunoo pouted and walked into the bedroom.

I was sitting on the floor organizing my suitcase. "I don't have one either, so I'm just layering hoodies" I said. "Sunoo-ah!" Jay called. "Huh?" Sunoo mumbled. "You can wear what I gave you" Jay said. "True! I have that!" Sunoo said and walked into the closet area.

Jay walked into the room and looked down at me packing on the floor. "Don't finish packing yet" He told me and followed Sunoo into the closet. After a while he and Sunoo came out and they both had a jacket in hand. "You can keep this" He said and handed me a jacket.

"It's okay, I don't want to take your stuff" I shook my head. "Seriously, I don't wear it much anymore," He said. I just took the jacket and laid it on my shoulder. "You're really quick at this" Sunoo told me as he sat on the stairs.

"I just threw whatever clothes I had in here and called it good" I said and threw my hairbrush into a pocket before closing it up. "Did you bring everything you need?" He asked. "Probably not, but I will deal with the consequences later" I said and stood up to go eat before everyone.

"What do I have to take?" Jungwon asked himself and walked into the bedroom after me. "Are you already done?" Ni-Ki asked me and took out his airpod. "Of course" I gave him a nod and continued walking to the kitchen.

"How are you done already?" Jay asked me as we bumped into each other in the hallway. "I threw whatever in there," I said and continued walking. "You're gonna forget something" He said and I just kept walking. "Yah! Come here!" He shouted and walked towards me.

He grabbed my hand and walked me back to the bedroom. "Recheck your bag. Make sure you have everything" He said and let my hand go. I sat on the ground and went through my bag. Half of these clothes weren't actually mine.

"Sunghoonie's. Heeseungie's. Ni-Ki's" I mumbled to myself and laid any clothes that weren't mine into a corner. There was a small pile of my stuff and then a pile of the others' stuff. "You should be glad I made you recheck your bag" He said and walked back out.

"Sunoo, this is yours" I said and handed him a pair of shorts. "How? How are you such a reckless packer?" He asked me. "You traveled a lot and still can't pack good" He added.

"Yeahhhh. I've lost a lot of stuff because of that" I said and walked into the closet. Since the boys took all the hangers and drawers, my stuff was still in my bags and boxes from when I packed up my apartment.

I grabbed out some pants, a few long shirts and a couple crop hoodies just in case. Sunoo had finished packing and went out to the living room with the others. Most of them had finished by now, but since Jay made me repack, I took a while longer.

Jay ended up coming back in the room and helping me pack, even though he mainly complained about how bad I was at organizing. "Now, do it yourself" Jay said and grabbed his camera before walking out of the room.

"Okay, keep the pants together" I mumbled to myself. I wanted to finish organizing quickly and join the others. After finally organizing my entire suitcase so I don't get scolded by Jay, I headed out to the living room.

"At Jeju-Do" Sunoo started to say before laughing. Heeseung and Sunoo were doing a weird thing where Heeseung was pretending to be Sunoo's arms and Jay was recording.