ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (part 3)

The producer talked to us about how we'll be stopping at a restaurant on our way to the camping area. "We can't just give it to you!" They said. "This really feels like a real variety show" Sunghoon laughed.

"Someone's gonna be forced to diet," Jungwon joked. They started reading off the menu as Jake and I turned to each other, excited to eat. The producer started to explain that we win ¼ of the menu each time we win a game. "Easy, this is easy" I said.

But, all 7 must win each game to win the menu. "Then it's a team game" Jake said as he turned to the others. "It's totally a team round" Sunghoon said. "Should we say the slogan to begin?" The producer asked.

"1, 2, 3" Heeseung quickly counted. "En's Get it~" We all cheered together.

After the staff explained the first game, I thought we had it in the bag. "Guys, if you do the hard ones first, we have a higher chance of winning" Heeseung told us. "This is hard" Ni-Ki said, he was given 5 seconds instead of 3. "Guys, our lunch depends on this!" Heeseung exclaimed.

"Guys, we might be forced to diet! We can't!" Jay exclaimed. Jake and I got to start first. "I'm nervous I might get it wrong" Sunghoon said. "It's okay to get it wrong. Let's not blame each other if we get it wrong" Jake said.

"But Ni-Ki has 5 seconds, it's okay" Sunoo said.

"Then we'll get started" The producer said. "ㅇㅇ"They said. "Lover" I said and turned to Jake. "Fox" Jake said. We both looked back at Sunghoon as the staff counted down. "Milk" He quickly said.

"Cucumber" Ni-Ki said. "Kid" Jay said. "Infant" Sunoo said. "Milk" Jungwon said. "We already did it!" Sunoo shouted. "We did?" Jungwon asked. "We already did Milk?" He innocently asked. "Yeah, Sunghoon did" Jake told him.

"Active listening!!" Jay shouted. "Did you not hear me?" Sunghoon asked. "Did we fail?" Heeseung asked as the staff nodded. "Ah, sorry!" Jungwon said. "We'll move right onto the 2nd one" They told us.

"ㅅㅇ" They said. "What?" I asked. "1.." They started counting down. "I don't know!" I shouted. "3" they finished counting down. "Wrong!" They told me. "Emily!" Sunoo pouted. "You could've said swimming, gap, and more!" Jay exclaimed.

This game is actually hard. "Can we try switching up the order?" Jungwon asked. "Should we go like this?" He asked. "Starting with Jay?" the staff asked. "No, like this, with Sunoo" Jungwon explained.

"Let's do Jay first" Sunghoon said. "Like this" Ni-Ki explained and showed us the order. It was a weird way to do it. "Ni-Ki never got it wrong" Jake said. "But, if we start with Jay, the order will be weird with Emily and Jake up front" Jungwon said. "They can move, right?" Heeseung asked.

"Jake can move back beside us and Emily can sit in between Sunghoon and Ni-Ki. Or she can sit on one of our laps" Sunoo suggested. "Can she do that?" He asked the staff as they nodded. Jake and I quickly unbuckled and he moved to the seat in the back.

Ni-Ki and Sunghoon flipped up their arm rests and I sat in between them, which wasn't very comfortable.

"ㄱㅇ" The producer said. "Scissors" Jay said. Ni-Ki started laughing and panicking. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" They counted down. "Wrong!" They said. "There's fruit" Sunghoon said. "This time we'll do one that you'll be good at" The producer told us.

"The quick wit game" They said. "The quick wit game! We just need to have to be quick-witted!" Sunghoon exclaimed. "Emily and Jake can move back to their original spots" The producer told us as we started to quickly move back.

"A practice game? Or do we just get right into it?" The staff asked. "Let's do a practice round" Jungwon said. "Don't we need to go right away?" Sunoo asked. "I think we should" Sunghoon agreed.