ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 2)

Warning, cringe chapter ahead. I had no idea how to write this chapter, so I threw some things into words and called it good. Have fun and good luck reading this.

I waved to the camera in front of me as the manager drove me to the studio. "Today, we are going to do some modeling stuff for my mother. I am not excited because I am exhausted" I said to the camera.

I didn't really know what to say, so I just stayed silent and stared out the window. It was already 5 am, and we got back really late last night, so I got little sleep.

"We're here" I cheered and hopped out of the car holding out the selfie camera. "It's been so long," I said and walked into the studio with my manager behind me. There were cameras everywhere, make-up stylists running back and forth, plus my old friend, Lee Jae Sung.

"Oh my god, is that Lee Jae Sung?" I gasped. "If it isn't Han Eun Ae" He laughed and hugged me. Jae Sung was a tall, black-haired model, older than me but I've known since forever. "Why are you here? I thought you wanted to try acting" I said as he chuckled and let go,

"Don't worry, I'm an actor. I was just brought back to do this" He sighed. "I see you have finally grown out that ponytail you have wanted since you were 5" I laughed and flipped his hair. "Looks good, right?" He asked. "Uh, we can say that" I teased as he scoffed.

"We need to get them into make-up!" One of the directors shouted and pointed towards us. "Guess we can catch up later" I said as he gave me one more hug before following a stylist to a room. My stylist came up to me and led me to another room to get changed and get make-up and hair ready.

"Okay you're all done" My stylist said as she organized a bit. I wore a cute comfy outfit that I absolutely adored. I bowed to anyone that helped me and said thank you before walking out of the room. "Woah, okay who turned up the heat?" Jae Sung teased as I walked up to him. "I think it's a little hot in here," He added and fanned himself.

I playfully shoved him and laughed. "You're too much" I said as he chuckled. "Get into position!" A director shouted. "Just have fun with it" The director instructed as we walked into our positions.

Jae Sung and I just played around most of the time, we tried to make our smiles seem more natural and the director said they look awesome. "Next outfit!" Another director shouted as we were rushed to our separate rooms.

The next outfit was a more fancy outfit, one you'd wear to the club. The stylist dyed my hair back to brown for this outfit and straightened it before allowing me to go back out. "Took you long enough," Jae Sung said before turning to me. "Okay, I never knew I was childhood friends with such a hottie" He playfully gasped.

"Okay, you are full of it. Let's just get this over with" I said and walked to where the directors wanted us to stand. We did a few poses here and there, completely on our own before the director finally instructed us. "Jae Sung, can you dip her?" He asked.

"Is that okay with you?" Jae Sung asked. "Nothing wrong with it" I said. He grabbed my hips and gently dipped me as he leaned close to my face. "Perfect!" The director shouted and we held the pose for a few more seconds.

"Let's keep this mood going, next outfit!" Another director shouted as Jae Sung helped me up and we went to our separate rooms. I couldn't stop thinking about Jay, though. I honestly wished he was here doing this with me.

"Thank you everyone!" Jae Sung and I shouted as we bowed to everyone who helped us. "It was so good being with you again!" I smiled as Jae Sung hugged me tight. "We need to meet again for some coffee" He said as I let go.