Fun Day Out

"Do you even know where we are going?" Jungwon asked me. "Yeah, of course. Sungchul said to meet them right over here", I said and looked up from my phone.

I looked around for any sign of Sungchul, Youngbin Jaeho or even Taeyong but I saw no one around. "I swear if they dragged us out here for no reason" I grumbled and started to stomp away.

"Surprise!" People shouted as they jumped in front of me, Jungwon and Sunoo. I looked up to see Youngbin and Seon holding a cake with ENHYPEN on it.

"For your debut soon!" Youngbin smiled. "Seon and Jaeho made the cake, and then me, Sungchul and Taeyong decorated it. EJ was supposed to meet us, but he's been busy lately. So is Hanbin"

Jungwon and Sunoo took the cake from them and gave them a hug. "You guys are great friends" I said and gave Youngbin a thumbs up. "Okay, let's head to the park! Seon said he set up a big picnic for all of us" Sungchul cheered.

We arrived at the park and found Seon's picnic spot. There were drinks and some more snacks for all of us. Seon even brought a small hand fan and a portable charger just in case we need to charge our phones after taking a lot of selfies.

"Set the cake down here" Sungchul said as Sunoo gently set down the cake. "It's really nice to be out" I said and laid down beside Seon. "Yeah, let's enjoy this nice day before we all become busy" Seon agreed.

"Let's get a picture together. Everyone move in" Youngbin said. I sat up and held up the cake with Seon as we all posed for a picture. "Send that to me" I said and gently set back down the cake.

Whenever Youngbin sent me the picture, I downloaded it and planned to gather more to post later on my Instagram. "Okay, let's enjoy some cake!" Taeyong cheered as they all got ready to cut the cake.

Seon handed me a piece of cake and I just said thank you and leaned against a nearby tree. "Let's play the image game. I'll go first" Jaeho said. "Who here is the most sarcastic?" He asked. "1, 2, 3" He counted down.

I pointed to Sungchul and Taeyong. If I could, I would've pointed to Jungwon or Sunoo but they have more sass. "I see that," Sungchul nodded. "Okay, who is most likely to drop the cake?" Taeyong asked. "1, 2, 3"

I pointed towards Youngbin because I feel like he's the clumsiest out of all of us. I looked around and saw everyone point to me. "What? Why am I the one chosen?" I started asking.

"You're so clumsy, it's unbelievable. How many iPads did you drop during I-Land?" Taeyong laughed. "I threw one! It was on purpose" I protested.

"Okay, my turn! Who's the best looking out of all of us?" Seon asked. "1, 2, 3" He counted. I pointed towards Youngbin, while everyone pointed to themselves. "Yah! You cheaters!" I shouted.

"I win!" Youngbin cheered. "You cheaters!" I shouted again. "I'm the most handsome" Youngbin cheered. "I'll go now. Who do you wish was your sibling?" Sunoo asked. "1, 2, 3"

I pointed right to Taeyong, because having him as a little brother would be fun. Seon, Sungchul and Jaeho pointed to Jungwon, Taeyong and Youngbin pointed to Sunoo. "The maknaes," Seon said.

"Why did you choose me?" Taeyong asked. "You're a menace and I love it, so we would have fun" I said as he nodded and we high-fived.

"Okay, I want to ask something" I said and set my plate of cake down. "Out of all the boys, who is most likely to get a girlfriend first?" I asked. They all looked at each other as I counted down. "1, 2, 3"

I pointed to Seon. Sungchul and Jaeho pointed to Taeyong. Youngbin and Sunoo pointed to Jaeho and Jungwon pointed to Seon as well. Taeyong pointed to Sungchul. "I said Seon, because he's the oldest out of all of us" Jungwon said.