TXT & EN- Playground EP 1 (Part 1)

"Guys!" Heeseung called out as everyone giggled. "We gotta decide on what clubs to join today" he added. "Any clubs you're interested in?" He asked. "What kind of clubs are there?" Jungwon asked.

"The art club... The literature club and the dance club" Sunghoon listed. "Three" Jungwon said.

"Wow!" We all gasped and clapped as TXT walked in. It was so nice to see all of them again. "Hello, freshmen!" Beomgyu cheered. "We heard you're worried about which club to join. We're here to tell you about the clubs in our school. Will you introduce the literature club?" Soobin said and turned to Taehyun and Beomgyu.

"Hello, great to see you all. I'm Beomgyu, head of the literature club. The members of our club include the ever-sentimental Beomgyu and the smartest person in this whole school, Taehyun" Beomgyu started. "That's right. I'm the king of naming in this club. You all know what Airpods are, right? I'm very gifted in naming. If you join the literature club, I'll give you personalized names" Taehyun said.

"It isn't easy to get names from Taehyun" Beomgyu said. "It isn't easy" Taehyun agreed. "MOA are all lining up outside" Beomgyu said. "We'd love to join your club" Heeseung cheered and clapped.

"Good! I really love such contrived comments" Taehyun said. "Don't let them fool you!" Hueningkai shouted from behind them. "Let's take some time to get to know the literature club" Taehyun said. "Let's each come up with an acrostic poem with your own names" Beomgyu suggested.

"Jake, use three syllables for your name!" Taehyun said and turned to him. "Make an acrostic poem with Jake" He added. "I'm getting nervous" Jake chuckled. "Then we'll show you an acrostic poem with Hueningkai as an example" Beomgyu said.

I looked back to Hueningkai completely confused. "Hueningkai, please come up front" Beomgyu said. "That's how seasoned sophomores are. I remember how he used to be in our club" Taehyun said.

"Why should I help the literature club?" He asked. "Please do, you're good at it" Taehyun said. "Okay, here goes" Beomgyu said.

"Hue!" Beomgyu shouted. "Phew~"

"Ning" Beomgyu said. "Ink is all dry"

"Ka" Beomgyu said. "Ka~ spit!"

"I!" Beomgyu said. "It's coming out now!" Hueningkai finished.

"This is how you do it" Beomgyu said. "This is worth 100 points" Taehyun said. "Oh, how was that? You all saw that?" Hueningkai shouted before sitting down. "Here's another example with my name" Taehyun said.

"Tae" Beomgyu said. "Tesla, I would rather choose"

"Hyun" Beomgyu said. "Hyundai"

I could feel myself face-palm at Taehyun. "Then let's hear our freshmen's acrostic poems!" Beomgyu said and pointed to me. "I will hit you with this notebook" I said and held it up.

"Heeseung wants to do one so bad!" Beomgyu cheered, changing his mind. "Thinking real hard with his chin propped" Beomgyu pointed out. "Gotta give him a chance" Taehyun said.

"Hee!" Beomgyu said. "Hee hee hee" Heeseung cackled as I slowly turned to him. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Next person please" Beomgyu immediately said. "Jay" Beomgyu suggested.

"Ja" Taehyun said. "Please..."

"That's a good start!" Beomgyu said. "Y!" Taehyun said. "He wouldn't say 'Don't', right?" Beomgyu asked. "You got me" Jay said.

"Gotta be confident about this!' Beomgyu said. "This means it's a fail" Jay said. "Ah, okay" Taehyun said. "That was a great example of a fail!" Beomgyu said. "Jake, are you ready?" Taehyun asked. "I'm ready" Jake nodded.