Author's Update

It's been a good while since I've last updated this story. While I was writing it, I was in school and I guess I ended up straying away from my stories. I even deleted the tabs so my laptop wouldn't lag so bad. The story was always in the back of my mind, so it's not like it was ever forgotten, I just kind of forgot about Enhypen for a bit. My motivation for writing wasn't exactly where it should've been, but the next chapter has a bit written on it.

I hope to get the new chapter out as soon as possible since I have more motivation to write. Not just that, but I started a new story following Haikyuu which is an anime I've always loved so dearly. So from now on I'll be more active and keep writing my stories until they are complete.

Also my I-Land story has reached a little over 100k views so that makes me quite happy and if you haven't read it, you should go read it. That story right there is my main motive to keep writing since it's gotten quite a bit of attention and I love reading comments from my readers and seeing the story be saved to people's reading list. And because I love that feeling so much, I got to keep updating my second most popular story.

But thanks to everyone who read that story before hopping over to this one and along with the next chapter for this story, I was gonna do a special chapter over on that one as a thank you to all the readers.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for slipping under the radar for a long while, but I'm back now better than ever and since I'm out of school for summer, I have all the time in the world. So, I hope you enjoy the chapters that I hope to post more frequently (no promises though)

Also everyone should go check out Ateez's new song Bouncy cause it's hella good and you should also check out S-Class by Stray Kids because it's also good. You should also already know to check out Enhypen cause it's Enhypen.

See you next chapter!!

(Here's a present I screenshotted from Twitter)