ENHYPEN&Hi EP 2 (part 1)

"I'm so excited" Jungwon said. I kept myself wrapped in my blanket because it was freezing in my outfit. "I didn't know it'd be this dark" He added. "Everyone else seems used to this. It's just us..." Sunghoon mumbled.

"Since it's our first time with this..." Jake started. "That looks really soft" Jungwon randomly said. "Giant caterpillar" Heeseung said. "I feel like I should use it as a pillow or wipe the windows with it" Jungwon slightly laughed.

I stood up and pulled it off the mic. "Catch" I said and tossed it to Jungwon. "It's like a tail" Jungwon laughed. "Jungwonie's tail" Heeseung joked. Jungwon tossed it back to me and I handed it back to the cameraman to slide back onto the mic before sitting back down.

"How about we read through today's concepts?" Heeseung asked. "As expected of Heeseung hyung" Jake said.

I waited behind the camera wrapped up in my blanket and Jay's while he did his photo shoot. As soon as he was finished, he walked over to the cameras to check his photos. Of course, while he looked at the pictures, I wrapped him in his blanket. "I hope it comes out nicely," Jay said.

"Emily is the second to go," Someone shouted. I handed my blanket over to Jay and followed a staff member to where I was going to shoot. (Her concept outfit)

They told me what I should do and I just listened

They told me what I should do and I just listened. I sat on the ground, looked over the edge, and looked directly at the camera. All kinds of fun stuff.

"Let me check them," I said and jogged over to the camera. The guy flipped through my photos and showed me each of them. "They're good" I smiled and gave a thumbs up. The camera crew walked away so they could get Ni-Ki next.

I walked away from them and went to hunt down Jay since he had my blanket and I was freezing cold. "Yah! Jay-ah!" I shouted and ran to him. "What?" He asked and turned around.

"My blanket" I said and pulled it away from him. "Yah! Now I'm cold" He said. "You're cold? My legs are bare!" I laughed and grabbed his blanket as well. "I have a solution" He mumbled. Jay grabbed both our blankets and tied one around my waist to cover my legs and then pulled me close and covered the both of us with the other blanket.

"Let's take a walk up the trail" I suggested. Jay just nodded and we both walked up the trail close together to keep each other covered up. "Hello, Sunghoon" We both said as Sunghoon and his cameraman walked down the trail. Sunghoon gave us a wave and kept walking.

Once we got to the edge, I took out my phone and took a selfie of us in the sunrise. It was beautiful. I uploaded my photo and photos from yesterday onto my Instagram for our fans. "Woah, daebak" I gasped at all the responses I instantly got.

"Emily's so beautiful!"

"Woah, Jay is stunning!"

"Please notice me!!!"