ENHYPEN&Hi EP 4 (Part 5)

"First, we'll look at the dispositions of the members here" The lady said as we all turned our attention to the screen. "#2" She said, which was Sunoo and Jake. "For #2, it's important for them to give love. But what else would they want?" She asked. "To receive love" We all answered.

"They want to receive, so for number 2. There needs to be an exchange, so #2 will take care of you all warmly. So the team atmosphere may be somewhat warm" She explained.

"Next is #3" She started, which was Heeseung and Ni-Ki. "#3 is someone who has to showcase their efforts like ta-da! They want to be complimented publicly, then they get more excited and can work harder. When there are a lot of people like this "Heeseung, Ni-Ki, you were great earlier!", if you tell them this, it can be a great way to stimulate motivation" She explained.

"Next is #6" She said. Sunghoon, Jungwon and I ended up being the same type. "They don't stand out so much but they quietly and diligently do their roles. If you look here, it says they're devoted people. They quite like to be with the #7 type. Who is our #7 type?"

"Jay" We all said as he raised his hand slightly. "If they're next to a bright person, it relieves their worries and burdens, so they like being with #7" She finished explaining before changing slides. "There's one #7 on our team" She said.

"Everyone except me has a pair" Jay chuckled. "He's got a lot of celebrity tendencies. If you have a lot of #7's on your team, the team atmosphere will be cheerful and really nice. But it may be a little loud" She explained.

"If I were to become the leader?" I asked. "A leader that could take control when needed, but most of the time is like the other members. I want to bring everyone happiness while taking care of my members. A leader needs to be good at communication as well"

"We'll give Ni-Ki a bit more time" The lady said as I turned to Ni-Ki who was struggling to read it. I stood up so I could translate it all into Japanese for him, but Jay got to him before I could, so I quickly sat back down and finished my paper.

Jay signaled for me to come over and help out with something. I walked over to them and leaned over Ni-Ki on the other side with Jay as we explained in Japanese and I was there to make sure Jay didn't mistranslate anything, but he understood Japanese really well.

"And you're done" I said as Jay and I went back to our seats and Ni-Ki turned his paper in.

"The first question you answered. For the first person you'll look for when you're having a hard time? You answered Emily, Heeseung and Jungwon" She read.

"And for the person who you think will have the fewest mood swings? Jungwon and Emily"

"Me?" I asked as they all chuckled. "You both have the coolest head" Sunghoon and Jake told us.

"The person who'll take the lead in solving difficult problems? Heeseung, Jay, Emily"

"And the person who would take on even unpleasant work for the team? Jay"

"Who will maintain the most composure when something bad happens? Jungwon, Emily"

"Who will be willing to take their own loss for the success of the team? Heeseung, Sunghoon"

"Someone who is likely to remain neutral and mediate in the event of conflict between the members. Jungwon, Emily"

"The person you'd like to learn the most from in terms of character. Heeseung, Jungwon"

"Who makes you comfortable just by looking at them? Jake"

After she finished up, she collected her stuff and got ready to leave. "Thank you" We all said and collected the cards in front of us. "Leader Selection... This is hard" Jay mumbled.