Jae-Sung's Crush

Lee Jae Sung confessed to crushing on idol

Tuesday, a new episode of Showterview with Jessi as the host was posted with Actor Lee Jae Sung and ENHYPEN Emily. They went on to talk about their past and growing up with each other and seemed as if they had a good time.

Until Jae Sung mentioned being an open gay and confessed to Jessi that he had a crush on a K-Pop Idol. The two girls convinced him to give very few things such as...

"He's an idol close with Emily"

"Born 2000-2003"

And...

"I'm over at their dorm a lot. I'm friends with all the members"

Fans have made theories about it being one of Emily's very own members or a possible member of Ateez. He told the ladies, but editors cut out the parts of him mentioning the name during the interview to help keep Jae Sung's personal life private

Actor Lee Jae Sung and Stray Kids Felix found out together and fans speculate on their "friendship"

After the upload of the interview including Jae Sung and Enhypen Emily, a few days later fans posted pictures of Jae Sung found hiding his face with a hat and mask and walking alongside Stray kids Felix.

After close inspection it seemed as if they had spent the day together and fans suspected it as a date between the two. Felix was shown smiling brightly with the actor as they walked into a cafe holding bags of newly bought designer clothes.

Fans posted comments and spoke up about their privacy and we should respect their decision to date, while others were in denial and were saying that they weren't on a date and were just friends hanging out with each other.

- "Felix would be the last person I expected, but they look happy with each other"

- "I still think Jae Sung is crushing on Heeseung or Beomgyu. Felix and him are JUST friends"

- "There's no way Felix's company would allow him to date anyway, plus isn't Felix straight?"

- "Poor Felix, having to hang out with Jae Sung. Hopefully he isn't infected by whatever Jae Sung has"

- "Whether they're dating or not, just leave them alone with their personal life"

- "If they dated, I wouldn't care. If they didn't, I still wouldn't care. Just let them be happy as friends or more"

Then there were more photos of the two going back into Stray Kid's dorm. Fans thought of it as them going to hang out inside, and some became more convinced of the two dating.

- "Jae Sung is probably there to see Han. They're super close"

- "Can't Jae Sung and Felix be friends without dating scandals? Like, leave them alone"

- "I feel bad for Jae Sung. I bet he was so covered up because he knows when he hangs out with a guy, they'll get dating rumors"

- "There's no way the two aren't dating. I hope they're happy with each other"

Fans are asking for others to support the two if they end up to date, but some fans still can't seem to comprehend the idea.

"One normal day out. It's all I wanted" Jae Sung sighed as he flopped on his bed. "You think Felix has read the articles?" I asked. "Probably! And I bet he doesn't want anything to do with me now" Jae Sung said.