ENHYPEN&Hi EP 1(Part 3)

"Wow" I gasped as we walked into the lounge. "Tomorrow X Together sunbaenim is here, too" Jay pointed out. "Wings was the start of a legend" I said. "Now our album will be here too. No? I guess not" Jake said.

"I can't believe we're setting foot here" Jay said. "Wow" Sunghoon gasped. "This is a real honor" He added. "What's this?" We all started to ask as curtains went down on the mirrors.

"For filming simple entertainment videos or dance practices" A staff said.

"When filming without looking at the mirror" Jake said. "Yeah, the blinds are always down in dance practices. I thought they stuck paper on the mirror every time" Jungwon said.

"Look at this" Jake said and pointed to something. "J-hope sunbaenim's" Jake said. "All the sweat and that" He added.

Everyone stared at the objects, like it was a museum. "You can feel the years of experience here" Jay said.

I was so nervous to upload our first photo on twitter. "Our first photo!" We all cheered. "Then should we upload?" A staff member asked. "Ah! No!" We all started panicking as she turned the tablet towards us to upload it.

"Countdown, countdown" Jay said. "Hey, hey, wait~" Sunoo laughed. "I need to prepare myself mentally" Jay said.

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1!" Sunoo counted and we all joined in while Jungwon got ready to upload our picture. "Ah!" We all shouted as our photo uploaded. "It's up, it's up!" Sunghoon cheered.

I could barely believe it. Our twitter has officially been confirmed. Comments were rolling in so fast, it was unbelievable. A staff member pulled me out of the room to talk with someone.

"Hello" I bowed and sat down in the chair. "Ah, Emily. We wanted to ask you something" He said as I nodded. "As the only girl of ENHYPEN and already having tons of fan before I-Land due to your parents. We wanted to ask whether you wanted to reopen your private instagram. You had made it private after I-Land, correct?"

"Yes, when I joined I-Land I was told to stay under the radar" I said. "Of course, but to help draw in more fans we want to use your account. Having you in ENHYPEN is great for the group since you'll help draw in both genders more. You'll be the only member with a solo account and it'll be monitored so you don't post spoilers, but other than that, you are free to post whatever you feel like" He explained and gave me a smile.

I just nodded. "While the boys get ready for the first VLive, we'll unprivate your account and upload something" A female staff member said as I reached for my pocket. "Ah, I had left my phone with Jay" I said as she nodded. "I'll go retrieve it" She said and walked out.

"You haven't forgotten your contract, have you?" He asked in a serious tone. I quickly shook my head and looked down. "Good, I don't want to have to terminate everything you've worked hard for. It would be a shame to lose you" He said and folded his hands as the female staff member came back in and handed me my phone.

I downloaded instagram again and put in my password so I could make it public. Before I-Land, I only had 500k followers, now I have nearly a million. They watched me closely as I selected a selfie I took last night and uploaded it. "It's done" I said and laid my phone down.

He gave me a smile before allowing me to go get ready for our first VLive. I slipped my phone into my back pocket and quickly walked out. I just felt awkward for some reason. Seriously? Using my old account to get boys' attention? Plus what was with bringing up my contract, all I did was say Jay had my phone. That's what friends do, carry each other's stuff. Yeah, I like Jay and he likes me, not like we've made anything official.