Jessi Showterview

"Today, we're back with two extra special guests" Jessi said to the camera. "Super popular among the ladies, extravagant dancer and singer, the one and only girl of ENHYPEN. Emily!" She cheered as I walked in and waved to everyone.

"Also super popular among the ladies, extreme actor and stunt double, super tall dude who will tower over everyone and is somehow still growing. Lee Jae-Sung!"

Jae-Sung came walking in with a big smile and waving to all the cameras. "I am still growing thanks for taking note of that" He joked and stood beside me. "How tall are you?" Jessi asked. "185 cm" He said, which made Jessi gasp.

"How tall are you supposed to be?" She asked. "The doctor's said almost 190 cm" He said which made Jessi sit down almost immediately. "Let's sit down so he can't look down on me anymore" She said and Jae-Sung laughed before sitting down in the seat beside me.

"Jae-Sung will tease you if you're shorter than him" I said while Jae-Sung nodded and kept chuckling. "How do you tease him back?" Jessi asked. "Whenever he smacks his head on something I can easily pass by" I said.

"I hit my head on a tree branch and fell back, and she just laughed at me" Jae-Sung said. "It's payback for looking down on me all the time!"

"You guys argue like siblings" Jessi pointed out. "We are like siblings" Jae Sung said. "We really are. He lived with me in Seattle for two years before going back to his mom" I nodded. "Except for when we were kids. We didn't start acting as siblings until we grew older" Jae-Sung said.

"When I was 6 and Jae Sung was 8, we promised to marry each other" I said. "Marry each other?!" Jessi shouted which made us laugh. "It's what little kids do. They promise to marry someone but never do" I said.

"So, you guys broke the promise?" Jessi asked. "I have a boyfriend, so yeah" I said. "I'm just gay" Jae Sung blurted out as Jessi and I started laughing hard.

"You're gay?!" Jessi laughed as Jae Sung nodded. "Hell yeah I am. I'm not afraid to admit it!" Jae Sung said.

"What's your type in men?" Jessi asked. "Like my ideal type?" Jae Sung asked. "Yeah, like who you'd want to date" Jessi said.

"I guess it'd be Han of Stray Kids. Or maybe, Dokyeom of Seventeen?" Jae Sung shrugged. "How did you realize you were gay?" Jessi asked.

"I kissed one of my guy friends as a dare. 2 months later, I kissed a girl then realized. I liked men better" Jae said.

"He flirts with my bandmates every time he visits" I sighed as he proudly nodded. "Never Jungwon or Ni-Ki though. But definitely Heeseung the most and then I flirt with Jay to annoy Emily" He said.

"You never struck me as the type of person to be gay" Jessi admitted. "Some gays act feminine, I know, but I just can't. I'm just a normal guy who likes guys" Jae Sung said.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" I asked. "No! No one is ever gay here!" Jae Sung shouted as we all laughed.

"Let's get to the juicy stuff. Do you like anyone?" Jessi asked as Jae Sung slowly nodded. "Ooo. I like this guest" Jessi smiled as we leaned in close to Jae.

"I won't tell you exactly who, but he's an idol who is close to Emily" Jae Sung hinted. "But... that's a lot!" I complained.

"Yah! Give us a better hint!" Jessi pouted and lightly slapped his knee. "Okay! He was born from 2000-2003" Jae Sung said.

"Okay. Let me think... Jake?" I asked as he shook his head. "Just say it, don't make us guess" Jessi pouted.

"I don't want everyone to know," Jae Sung said. "I'll cut it out! I'll edit this video myself and cut it out! I promise" Jessi said as they shook hands.