ENHYPEN&Hi EP 2 (Part 3)

I feel the need to make this note, but I was listening to some Country music while writing this story and got to thinking. Emily 100% has a full country playlist and that is all she plays during her Solo VLives. So, when you think of what songs she listens to. She's listening to that stuff, 24/7 and forces Jake to listen to it with her as well, but he probably secretly enjoys it. Now, have fun with the chapter.

~The date~

After getting back from practice, Jay and I got ready to head out. I wore a black skirt with a gray sweater and white button up underneath. Jay wore a black and white designed button up and a black pair of jeans. "You ready?" I asked as I brushed my hair out.

"Yeah, let's head out so we don't miss the bus" Jay said. "We'll be back later, please don't destroy the house while we're gone!" I shouted and waved to the other members as they all waved back.

We both walked out of the house and walked down the dark streets lit up with street lights. "Wah, it's so cold!" I laughed and hugged myself. "We should've grabbed some jackets" Jay laughed as he held me close.

"So, where are we going first?" I asked and looked up at him. "We are going to go grab some drinks from a cafe and then go on a late night walk" Jay smiled. "Sounds perfect for our first date. But, who's paying?" I asked.

Jay slightly chuckled and said, "I got it, don't worry".

"I'm not worried, I just wanted to know because I left my wallet at home by accident" I laughed. "I'll pay for our first date" He said. "My treat," He said in English.

Hearing him speak English was weird and cool at the same time. Jay just held me close as we walked down the streets. It was a cold, but beautiful night.

"One earl gray tea and one iced chocolate latte" Jay ordered and pulled out his credit card. After he paid, we both walked over to a table nearby and sat down. "What are you, an old man?" I teased and chuckled.

"What are you, a little kid?" He teased back. "Thanks for paying, I'll have to repay you someday" I said. "You can repay me later" Jay said and set down his phone. I looked around at the cafe and the anterior was beautiful.

"It's really beautiful here," I said. "It's the perfect place for a date, but I know somewhere more beautiful," He said. "Where are we going next?" I asked

Jay shook his head. "It's a secret!" He teased me. "Here are your drinks" The worker said and handed us both of our drinks. "Thank you" We said together as she walked away. "Okay, let's get going," Jay said as we both stood out of our seats and walked out of the cafe.

"Now, can I know where we are going?" I asked and held Jay's hand. "No! You will see when we get there, so stop begging" Jay laughed and took a sip of his tea. "Let me try it" I said and held my hand out for his cup.

He gave me a weird look before handing it over to me. I quickly took a sip and then made a weird face. I hate hot drinks. "Never again, never again" I said and took a sip of mine. Jay slightly laughed and took another drink.

Jay walked me down the Han river and cracked a lot of jokes that made me laugh. Even if they were extremely bad, I still laughed.

After walking for what felt like ever, Jay covered my eyes and started leading me somewhere. "Don't do this! I may fall!" I whined and held onto his arms. "Don't worry, I've got you!" He laughed and continued walking.

Eventually, Jay stopped and moved his hands away from my face to reveal all the members and they bowed as soon as they saw us. There was a small picnic set up and Sunoo was holding a basket of some sort.