Chaotic Meeting

After finishing our surprise celebration party for becoming ENHYPEN, everyone was released to go to our homes and pack belongings or anything we need for our dorms. Of course, since my parents were in Japan, I just went to my apartment and asked Seonghwa and Seungkwan to help me. Seungkwan had practice, but Seonghwa 100% agreed. And after I finish packing, I have to meet Taehyun as well.

"Seonghwa! Where's my jacket?" I shouted from across the apartment. "In the box to your left!" He shouted back. "Seonghwa! Where's my..." I started to ask again before Seonghwa interrupted me. "Yah! We're still packing, we can check everything later!" He shouted

I thought packing with Seonghwa would be fun, but his mother bear mode kicked in and I wanted to smack him. "Seonghwa!" I shouted. "What?!" He shouted and peeked his head into my bedroom.

"Who's driving me back to my dorm?" I asked. He stared at me with a blank face and then checked his phone. "Jongho. He can drive us, I'll call him now" He said and walked back into my bedroom to call his bandmate.

My poor members are going to be so nervous to see me walk back in with Seonghwa and Jongho of Ateez. I continued packing my albums into a box when my apartment door swung open. "Sorry I'm late!" I heard someone shout.

I turned to see Seungkwan quickly shutting the door and kneeling beside me. Looks like he also had a designated driver. S.coups. "As soon as practice got done, I headed right over!" He said.

"Perfect! I still have almost my entire apartment to pack" I said and shoved a full box to the side. Since my parents were in Japan and I lived on my own, everything I owned was in this apartment and it either went to the dorm or a storage unit for later.

"I hope you don't mind Seonghwa being here. He's in my bedroom calling Jongho" I said. "I don't mind! But, what do you need to pack?" Seungkwan asked. I took a quick glance around the room, but most of my living room was done.

"Seungkwan, can you help Seonghwa in my bedroom? And Seungcheol, can you help me here?" I asked. They both nodded and I watched Seungkwan walk into my bedroom and Seungcheol got down beside me and helped me box up my DVD's and consoles.

I had an XBOX and Nintendo, and lots of games for each. Plus my movies and shows my father bought on DVD's. "Where should we set this stuff?" S.coups asked me and held up a couple of my games.

"Those can go in that box" I said and pointed to my half-empty box. "What about your switch?" He asked and held it up. "Leave it out. I'll play it on the ride to the dorm" I said. He nodded and laid it to the side.

With all three boys and later Jongho helping me, I think I got done quickly. "Okay, let's split everything half and half. Seonghwa and Jongho will put the storage unit stuff up and me, Seungkwan and Seungcheol can take my stuff I want to the dorm" I said as they all nodded.

"But first, let's go get some tteokbokki! I'll buy" I said. They all nodded again and we all walked out of my apartment. We left the boxes in the living room so after we're done eating, we can grab them later.

I rode with Jongho and Seonghwa to the tteokbokki shop nearby and then Seungkwan and S.coups met us there. We got a table and sat near the window. A couple Atiny and Carats would stop by and take pictures of us, but we weren't very bothered and could eat our food in peace. It was nice.

"So, how do you feel about your debut coming up?" Seonghwa asked me. "Oh... I'm actually really nervous about it. Being the only girl makes it worse. All the boys are so excited, but I just don't know how I feel about it" I said.

"Don't worry about it! You may be the only girl, but who cares? You deserve to debut. Plus you have all of us by your side, and the rest of Ateez and Seventeen. That's already a lot. And NCT is rooting for your debut as well. Really Emily, you have nothing to be worried about" Seonghwa assured as everyone nodded along with him.