Protective

I stared at the person as they stood there rubbing their forehead. "Ouch! Eun Ae! You're crazy!" Heeseung shouted. "What the fuck?! What are you doing here?" I shouted.

"I saw you and Jay on a date and decided to third wheel before you went all crazy on me!" Heeseung said. "I need to remember to never scare a volleyball player. Jeez you hit hard!" He said and sat beside Jay on the bench.

"You're so stupid Heeseungie! You scared me half to death!" I said and smacked him again. "Stop hitting me!" He shouted and took my bag. "Why do you carry an ice pack?" He asked and pulled it out of my bag.

"I live with 7 menaces. One of you is bound to get hurt" I said and slapped the ice pack onto Heeseung's cheek. "She's not wrong" Jay nodded. "Anyway, what were you guys talking about before I was so brutally attacked" Heeseung asked and turned to Jay.

"Trying to get her father's permission" Jay said. Heeseung looked back to me, then to Jay and laughed. "Get Nicholas Han's permission? Han Nam Kyu? The richest man in Korea? Him? Are you freaking insane?" Heeseung laughed.

Jay looked surprised at Heeseung's reaction and looked at me. "I can do it! My Father says they are decent friends since he stays in the hotel very often, so he'll like me" Jay said confidently and Heeseung kept on laughing.

I eventually joined him and sat down beside Jay. "Oh man, you sure have a death wish" I laughed and patted his head. "I'm serious! I'm going to get it soon!" He said.

"Whatever you say. Now, let's go get some sweets" Heeseung said and stood up. "Hold my hand" I said and grabbed Jay's hand. "Oh no, I'm not third wheeling! That was a joke!" Heeseung said and stood in between us and held our hands instead.

Jay and I just laughed and continued walking. While walking, I kept getting a creepy vibe from nearby me. Every time I looked around, no one was there and I started to begin thinking I've gone insane.

Heeseung walked us onto the bus and Jay paid for our tickets. Since the seats were mostly full, I stood up and allowed Jay and Heeseung to sit. We all just stared at our phones and kept our masks pulled up. A shiver went down my spine and I could feel that creepiness again. I lightly kicked Jay's ankle making him look up almost instantly.

He saw the worried look on my face and looked behind me. I didn't want to turn around, but Jay quickly stood up and lightly moved me to his seat and stood where I was standing. While making the exchange, there was this creepy old guy behind me and he wouldn't look at any of us after we moved spots. Heeseung pulled down my shirt a bit so it covered more and kept staring at the guy now behind Jay.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Heeseung. "He was taking pictures of you. Let's make sure he doesn't follow us" Heeseung whispered back before sitting back up straight like nothing was wrong. I kept an eye on the guy now behind Jay, before just looking back at my phone.

Luckily with Jay standing there, he wasn't willing to try anything again. After our bus stopped where we needed to get off, Jay walked behind me and Heeseung stayed in front as we walked off.

"Okay, anyway. I think the shop is over there" I said and pointed to a direction. "Oh yeah, it should be," Heeseung nodded. We started to walk again, and I walked in between the boys. I feared the guy was still following me so I flipped around with my phone camera out to take a picture of the guy's face, and like usual my hunch was right.

"Gotcha" I said. The guy froze and just stood there with their phone out. "I just took a picture of you and I suggest you allow my friends here to delete any pictures you took of me and any other girls off your phone" I said and showed him the picture of his face.

He just scoffed and threw his phone into his pocket. "Why should I listen to a little girl like you? I won't listen to you" He said and turned to walk away. "My father is Nicholas Han and once he gets ahold of your picture, there is no telling how long it'd take for his men to find you and buy everything you own. If you like your house and anything inside it, I suggest you allow my friends to delete the pictures" I said.