Her Health

[NOTICE] Information on ENHYPEN member EMILY's activities

Hello.

This is BELIFT Lab.

We would like to inform you that ENHYPEN member EMILY visited the hospital in the morning of Sunday, December 6, after waking up to difficult breathing and body aches. She was discharged Monday, December 7, and has been advised by medical staff to refrain from straining herself and should get lots of rest.

In this regard, EMILY will not be able to participate in the rest of ENHYPEN's Border: Day One music show promotions.

We ask for your kind understanding from all our fans. We will continue to put EMILY's health first and foremost so she can have a speedy recovery.

Thank you.

-December 7-

I was laying on the couch, watching some TV until I heard noise boys enter the house. I had to stay at home after being discharged from the hospital this morning. "How are you feeling?" Jake asked as he walked into the living room.

"Exhausted. Where's Jay?" I asked. "Jay hyung is out with Seonghwa sunbaenim so he can get advice on how to take care of you" Jungwon told me as I nodded and slowly sat up. "Do you need anything right now?" Heeseung asked.

"Um, not that I can think of" I said as I picked up my phone again. "When are you ordering food?" I asked Jake as he shrugged. "Jay said he'll get something when he comes back home" Jake said.

They all walked off to another room except for Sunoo and Jungwon, who sat on the couches with me. "Are you sure you're okay?" Jungwon asked as I nodded. "Really, I'm much better than yesterday" I assured.

"Yesterday was scary... I've never seen Heeseung hyung that panicked before" Sunoo mumbled and fiddled with his fingers. "But yesterday is over now and noona is okay. We just need to watch out for her when she sleeps" Jungwon said as I nodded.

"It's not the first time that has happened in my life. I just need to take my medications and make sure to eat a lot so my energy is stable" I said as they nodded. "Want to be nap buddies again?" Sunoo asked as I laughed. "Of course" I smiled and wrapped my arm around him.

All the members were worried about me, and I understood why. I just wanted them to understand that I was okay now, and I've dealt with this almost my entire life.

"I'm back" Jay shouted through the halls and came into the Living room. We were all sitting around the living room having a mario kart battle. "You're really late" Sunghoon said as Jay sat down beside him.

"Seonghwa sunbaenim, he had a lot to say. He also offered to take me out to dinner, so we did that" Jay said. "But did you bring anything home for us?" Heeseung asked as Jay nodded. "It's in the kitchen. But don't touch the seaweed soup, Seonghwa sunbaenim said it's best for Emily right now" He said as all the boys started running into the kitchen.

Jay came over to me and sat down beside me as he wrapped his arm around me. "Seonghwa's advice was really helpful," He said. "He suggested that for the next week, I have alarms set for every two hours during the night to check up on you. So, that's what I did to make sure you're doing okay" Jay added.

"Sorry for not telling you about my health before dating. I should've warned you" I mumbled. "It's not like it would've changed my feelings for you. It just makes me sad to know you deal with so much, but don't allow others to know" He said.

"But, I'm okay now. I caught a small bug and I couldn't stop it. But, don't worry too much. It'll just stress yourself out" I advised as he nodded. "Let's get you something to eat" He said and stood up. I reached my hands out to him as he helped me up and led me to the kitchen where everyone else was already eating.