Chapter 2

For two days.

Two days straight I have nonstop cleaning. Its like the mess keeps multiplying. I swear I've worked really hard! I'm just bad and can't follow my orders well enough to clean everything.

I have had to many beatings to count over the last few days. I was a really bad girl and I had the bruises and cuts that littered up and down my body to prove it.

Plus I still haven't stop stressing about when the cruel alpha was going to get here. I was afraid. I truly am, if I can't be good for my alpha how can I be good for the most important aloha on the planet. if I stepped my pinky toe barley over the line I would be snapped in half then fed to the rouges.

The entire pack was awaiting the Midnight pack arrival. The tension in the pack house was so thick you could practically feel the wait lingering in the air.

I snap out of my trance and get back to wiping down the fan blades when a I feel my wolfs tail flick in the depths of my head.

My whole body becomes alert and the goosebumps on my arm proves that it wasn't just a figment if my imagination.

How odd. My wolf never moves. She likes to stay curled up in the very depths of my head, in fear of our alpha. He hated my wolf-self more than he hated me, well my wolf and I are the same person but he hated that my wolf gives me the heightened senses that are primitive to all wolves. I don't deserve those kind of privileges.

I let out a quiet sigh, I hope I was a good little wolf, normally my wolf never moves so the fact that she did is unsettling. Something is wrong and I hope it isn't that I was bad.

.........

As I finish clean the last of the 103 fans in the pack a bad aura fills the room I was just finishing. My back becomes warm and I can feel alphas haunting presence behind me, making me whip around quickly as to not upset him. The alphas eyes blaze into my head with hate and I don't dare look above his knee. I would be in so much trouble. I am not worthy of setting my eyes upon him.

He growls and I jump dropping my rags and cleaning containers, landing me a smack right across the left side of my cheek.

Stupid. Stupid Kat, this is why he hates you, you can never behave.

The alpha yanks my frail body back into a standing position before throwing me back into the ground.

"Is every single room in this house clean?"
I nod.

"Are you sure? If I see one speck of dirt you will be severely punished, we have nice guest staying his and I will not have you ruin it because you cannot behave"

I nod.

"There are no second chances you understand me, I've kept you far too long and given you too many privileges for a worthless piece of shit like you, one mistake and I'll chain you to the post out front for the next year"

I furiously nod  my head. I am absolutely terrified of the post out front. In the winter I feel like I might freeze to death, and the warriors don't even haven't to find my to give me a punishment. I needed to be a good girl. A really good girl.

Alpha kicks my head and blood starts to gush out of my nose at an alarming rate, but I manage to hear him announce the blood howlers were close to the border, before my senses shut off to focus on the pain, and to stop the bleeding.

............

I sensed them before I heard them. However, it didn't take long to hear them. The thundering footsteps echoed around the forest and projected the noise forward towards the pack house. The wolves running sounded massive and while I couldn't smell them yet, I could feel the massive shift in the air making my body tense.

I look through the kitchen window seeing a bad angle but they were massive. The biggest one in the front which I assumed was the alpha due to the size difference. But he had paused for a moment sending the rest of the pack a second notice to stop. He sniffed once, then they finished there stampede.
................
"Katherine"
Hearing the alpha call me sent a chill down my spine. I wonder what I did wrong. I walk towards the living room area, but before I can get to the middle a slap was delivered making my face whip around.
"There outside"
"Everything must be in order or you don't even want to know what I'll do to you"
I inhale sharply before nodding and following him outside. I wait by the door as the pack files behind our alpha. The midnight shadow pack had shifted and there pack was fit and had a large number, I bet this wasn't even half there pack. the packs were facing each other, but my view was cut off because of my small frame.
My wolf stirred again making me uncomfortable. There was a commotion between the packs but all I heard was noise. Then it became dead silent.
.........
Not even a breath was heard.
"Mate"
A masculine voice spread the very inch of the area. The voice alone almost sent me to my knees.
What was going on.
I could not see who the voice came from or who the person looked like but I'm guessing it was the alpha considering it was dead silent. Well that's nothing new, the queen bee Stefanie is probably his mate. She may be pretty but she's gone out with every athlete or higher ranked pack member. She was the typical snobby brat who has done it with every guy pack member.
Still lost in thought I didn't realize that Alpha Conway had started searching through our members. All the girls were pulling there skirts up and there shirts down. It was sad really. Looking up I see a guy who was obviously toned with abbs and muscles. Then suddenly he stopped sniffing looking directly at me all I heard was
"MINE"
........................
"no"
It came out as a faint whisper in my mouth but I know that he heard, but I'm not sure about anyone else.
For a minute he stared at me the in one swift movement I was swept into his arms, with him growling at every person near me. "Mine" he growled while pushing my body against his and snuggling his face in my neck.
"Mine"
..............