Chapter 41

"Kat"
"Kat"
"Wake up little one"
I wake up to Kane kissing my neck. I move away and look for the blanket. Kane had it behind him. I lean closer and try to reach over him but instead he picks me up.
"Little one look at me"
Kane's voice was harsh and I duck my head down before I look up. Kane's eyes were dark and I know automatically what's going to happen. Still I try to free myself by wiggling and squirming. Kane sits up before he flips me on my back. I shake my head at his pushing his hands away.
"I just want to touch you baby calm down."
Whimpering I push against his hands. I kick and thrash under Kane. He grasps at my wrist and I throw them about landing a hit upon the side of his face. A loud growl sounds throughout the room and automatically drop my hands knowing I had gotten myself into trouble.
"K-Kane I d-didn't me-an to"
"Shut your little mouth little one you have no right to deny me of what's mine"
In seconds I feel ropes come around my wrist and they felt restrained.
"K-Kane"
I start to struggle and the rope was burning my wrists. He's never done this. I didn't mean to make him mad. I whimper when Kane flips me over onto my stomach. Slowly his hands run up the back of my thighs until he reaches my bottom. I squeak when he grabs my bottom and my struggling increases. I didn't like being restrained it's scary. I was really tense just waiting for this to be over. His hands explore my backside until finally he flips me over. I felt a lot better knowing I could see what Kane was doing so I could brace myself. His hands slide over my stomach stopping once he reaches the sports bra he has gotten me. He takes a deep breath before he goes back down my stomachs. I control my breathing better once I know I wasn't going to be exposed to him. I don't don't like it and I don't like mating either. It hurts. I hear growl and immediately u look up at Kane. His eyes were pitch black. I guess he knew what I was thinking, and his wolf didn't like the thought of it. A sinister smile crosses his face and he drops his head between my legs kissing up my thighs.
"K-Kane"
This was scaring me I didn't know I had made him this mad. His wolf was probably working his up even more. He runs the tip of his nose over my spandex cover privates and I tense every instinct in my body telling me either to fight back or give into my mate. I feel his warm breath fan over my bottom and a whimper escapes my lips. Other than mating with Kane I've never done something like this before and it's scary. Kane presses his nose into my private area his wolf instincts taking over. I hear him sniff me before he nudges his nose against me again. I squeeze my thighs together hoping to get him off. Wolfys weird. Kane places his hands over my thighs pushing them apart for him to do whatever he wanted.
"K-Kane please stop"
It came out as a whisper and I let out a cry when Kane's hands start to slide my spandex down.
"K-Kane"
"Mmm little one you smell so good, I want to take you right now"
Kane starts to growl and his eyes turn even darker.
"Please Kane I don't want to mate again."
It wasn't the best thing to saw in this situation. Ans i automatically knew it wasn't the best thing to say as soon his jaw clenched and he rips my bottoms off. I yank against the restraints hoping for them to become looser so I could cover myself. Kicking my legs didn't work at all and I just didn't have enough energy or strength. A sob breaks through my lips as Kane's warm mouth comes in contact with my privates.
"Shhh baby it won't hurt I promise"
His assurance didn't make me feel any better and I pull harder against the ropes. Kane spreads my thighs further apart and I scream when he licks straight up my privates. When Daddy was still alive he said no one should ever touch me there. He said when I got older and mated my mate could touch me but no one else. I didn't like Kane touching me there. Mating hurts. I tug harder and harder but it was no use. I relax a bit my energy drained. Kane's tongue slips inside of my his warmth spreading in me. It felt weird,but...good. I still didn't like it.
Kane stops his eyes clouded.
"SHIT"
It was the first time I think I've heard him cuss. Cussing means I'm in trouble. I curl up as best as I can and Kane gets off the bed pulling a shirt on. He marches to the door but stops half way turning back to me. I shy away from him when he untied the ropes trying to protect myself.
When he finishes he slides a new pair of spandex up my legs and picks me up. My instincts come into play and I start to lightly lick my wrist wounds. They were rubbed red raw. On the side where my bone was the most prominent the ropes had cut through the skin. After I had cleansed most of my wounds I lean into Kane so I could nuzzle his neck.
I didn't want to get into anymore trouble and I don't want him to tie me down again.
Kane was angry for some weird reason. It wasn't directed at me but whoever it was aimed to I felt bad for them.
"We'll be finishing this later don't think your off the hook"
Kane's voice was one of an Alpha a very angry Alpha. And I was in so much trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were finally done dealing with whatever Kane had to deal with he was still very angry and I tried to keep my distance. Kane's been gone working all day while I was locked into his office. Kane had walked in pulling me into his arms and now we're on our way to the room. I was still scared of what Kane had done this morning and I didn't want to be held. As he opens the door I shirt shredding my clothes and Kane wasn't able to hold me as I shifted. As soon as I finish my shift I dart straight under bed where Kane wouldn't be able to get me. In both forms he was to big and he wouldn't move the bed with the risk of crushing me. I hear him growl and his feet come closer and closer. I scoot into the far corner and Kane swipes his hand infront of me.
"You just like making things worse for yourself don't you little one"
He swipes at me again but he just could not reach me. Thank god because I am absolutely terrified at the moment.
Kane I'm sorry about this morning
I link him hoping it might calm him down.
"I know you are baby so why don't you come out for me"
Am I going to be punished?
"Yes...but it won't be as bad if you come out now. If not and I have to get you out you'd wish you'd come out sooner because I will show no mercy"
I gulp slowly crawling forward in arms length of Kane. He pulls me out and tosses me onto the bed taking off his shirt as I land.
"Shift"
I shifted and curled into a ball. He was very angry.
"Ah ah ah baby you put this on you set so lay out for me."
I stay in my protective ball and he growls.
"You still dare to disobey me huh"
He pulls me out of my ball leaving me completely bare to him.
"It's been a few days since we've mated don't you think, a little too long."
"Ka-kane ok-please n-no"
"Oh yes but this time you have a choice, we either mate and all is forgiven or you stay tied to my bed for a week and I get to do whatever I want."
"Ka-Kane"
"Little one"
Kane mocks me and I push myself back into the bed.
"Please don't hurt me this time... I promise to be good. I will but please don't do it like last time it hurts."
Kanes jaw clenched a little and I whimper.
"Shh baby ill be easy"
"Do we have to?"
I hope not mating hurts really badly.
"Yes baby otherwise how will you learn"
"But it hurts"
I whine and my throat starts hurt. It was the feeling when your getting ready to cry. Thats how I felt.
"Kane please"
"Kitten"
"I-I'll be g-good"
"Come on baby wake up"
I shoot up coming in contact with Kane's chest.
Automatically I scoot back trying to get away from him.
I didn't want to mate. Not again. Especially when he's angry.
"Hey baby relax I'm not going to hurt you, and we're not going to mate, it was just a dream."
I stare at him for a moment trying to figure out if was a trick or not.
"You think I would do that to you"
I look up at him, his face filled with sorrow.
Then he lunged at me pulling me into his arms small whimpers filling the air.
"I'm sorry"
He pulls away to look at my face even more hurt written across it.
"Baby you have nothing to be sorry for, it's my fault, we mated when you were ready and I always try to push you into in."
He pushes my face back into his neck.
"I'm so sorry kitten"