Chapter 19

Kane's P.O.V
Honestly I had been up all night holding kat who tossed and turned. Even though she stayed in my embrace it still made me nervous. She is on my stomach moving around and I let out a moan. She had no idea how hard it was for me not to take her. My wolf was clawing at the surface and I was having trouble holding him back. Her breath hits my neck and my wolf goes crazy. Losing control I flip her over. Gently yet rough I pull her hair back giving me a good view of her neck. Kissing her mark wakes kat up and she struggles beneath me. moving her head down I yank her head back from her hair and start kissing her collarbones. Bringing my hips down against her is when kat cries out. Moaning into her mouth I want her in every way. My wolf had full control and as much as i wanted to mate her I didn't want to do it by force like her mark. I do like that she wears my mark and I love it but still it was forced, and I don't want to keep hurting her when my wolf loses control. Kissing her she refuses to open her mouth. pulling in her hair harder she lets out a whimper opening her mouth for a spilt giving me enough time to dominate her mouth.She moves her hands back up to my face reaching to calm me down. My wolf seeing this grips her hands in mine pulling them up to my hair. She moves them and my wolf growls louder then normal. Pulling her hands back to my hair I place them giving her a warning growl to make sure she obeys me. Hesitantly she runs her fingers through my hair. Pulling one hand out of her hair i roam it down her body making her squirm when I touch her private places. Moving my head back down to her neck I slowly run my tongue around her mark a shiver going through her body. Moving back down I start ducking in her collar bone leaving a mark. Moving my other hand down her body I hold her waist in place as I roll my hips against hers. Wanting to rip off her clothes I'm interrupted by kat jumping up almost making it away from me. My wolfs fury rises as I slip from any control I gained. Throwing her down on the bed kat whines out. I force my lips against hers forcing my tongue in her mouth. Pushing down on her she cries, whimpers and whines. Putting up a hand to her face to calm her down she flinches making my wolf if possible madder. Kats arms push my chest trying to get me away from her.pushing against her harder she pulls her face away screaming at me.
"KANE"
Her voice was was pained and scared. hearing the pain in her voice my wolf gives me back control. Crawling to the back of my mind I cuss at him, he's leaving me right now of all times. Looking down at kat her form is shaking as she puts a hand to my face. Seeing it was me and not my wolf she jumps into me. Sitting against the wall I hold her as she sits there whimpering. Holding her close I put my arms around her trying to get as close as possible. I feel wetness as touch her back. She looks at me with wide eyes suddenly trying to get off my lap. Yanking her back down I flip her on the back. she buries her face in the pillow giving up.
"Kane please don't please."
Her voice comes out in a whisper but I choose to ignore her as I look down to find blood in my shirt. Lifting the shirt off her body I find most of her cuts open. I did this. I pull of my boxers and shift making kat move.
"Kane no-no please"
She remembers how much it hurts. Although I love how much she's talked today it's all been to try to keep me from seeing her. Licking her cuts I block out her crys of betrayal. Finishing her back I shift back slipping some boxers on. I lay down next to Kats exhausted body and pull her into me. It was only 2:00 am so she had time to catch up sleep. Nuzzling her neck I whisper.
"I'm sorry"
She nods her head in understanding. Kissing her forehead I knew she shouldn't of forgiven me that easy. Her eyes start to flutter and her breathing slows. She slowly falls asleep as I am right after her. The only thing in my mind how is kat going to take it when she comes out of shock her brother actually alive and is back. I could tell she though her brother was one of her dreams but he wasn't.
I kiss her forehead. She was going to have to face her brother. Who left her to die. Who didn't come back for her.
I have no idea what to do. How was kat going to be able to handle it. It would break her. Even though she's already broken this might shatter her in many more ways than one.
.......................................