Chapter 27

I wake up to yelling and manage to make out a few words which made no sense until they stop. I'm about to move but the door slams open and Kane walks in his eyes pitch black and his jaw clenched. I knew he was angry and I knew he was going to turn his anger into frustration then I was going to get it. I don't
move as I see him stomp to me. He Picks me up walking down to the kitchen. I start struggling knowing his intentions. He sits me at the bar and place food in front of me. I sit there staring at it and he watches me. Shifting my glances from Kane to the pancake his anger rises.
"You haven't eaten in I don't know how long, so you better start eating that pancake or sure as hell swallow it cause if not baby then I will complete the mating process with or without your permission."
I shrink back into the chair picking up the pancake taking little bites out of it as Kane watches every movement. After getting a quarter of the way through the pancake I become full and set it back down slowly trying not to set Kane off. He's been in an aggressive mood lately and I know it's because he and his wolf want to finish the mating process. I look up at him and his eyes hold the shadow of darkness which means his wolfs fighting for control. He picks me up softly walking back up the stairs. What. I ate. I start struggling in his grasp but he growls at me and my head automatically lowers itself into submission. I shake in his hold scared. I wasn't ready. He lays me on the bed slightly hovering over me. He presses a kiss on my lips and I whimper. moving down my neck my body shakes uncontrollably. I was scared of what Kane would do. His lower body holds mine down with little force but enough to keep me still. Making his way to my mark he starts nipping at It leaving a love bite over it. Slowly his hands move to my sides as he moves back to my lips forcing them open exploring my mouth. I struggle against his hold and his hands grip my hips tightly bring back the bruises from before. I whine out and Kane jumps back but still hovers over me.
"Sorry ba-" he doesn't finish as a knock sounds from downstairs. Kane picks my up so I'm on his hips like a child. He grabs one of his sweatshirts and pulls in over my body. Walking down the stairs Kane thinks it funny to tickle me so I giggled the whole time almost dying from lack of air. When Kane opens the door I shrink back into kanes embrace seeing my brother. He walks in as Kane glares at his and sits at the couch. His hands raise in surrender.
"I just want to talk" his voice is wary because that's what he said last time. He didn't want to wait for Kane to come home. I only wanted Kane to be there when I talked to him but apparently my brother didn't. Slowly Kane sits leaning back slightly so I'm laid in top of him. Danny doesn't miss a beat as he blurts his question.
"What happened when mom and dad died and I left"
...............
Kane's P.O.V
Kat looks away at the question and gulps. Her mouth opens and closes not quite knowing what to say. She looks up at me tears glistening in her eyes. I nod for her to go on and she drops her head.
"They hurt me"
Danny gives a confused look and I announce what she was meaning.
"They beat her, the abused her"
His face holds disbelief but not in a good way. He shakes his head his expression morphing into almost a mocking one.
"So you mean to tell me that once the attack happened they started to abuse you like my best friend would let that happen that's bull no alpha would do that."
She nods her head not seeing his face. He laughs and she looks up eyes widened tears running down her face.
"I mean what a story" her face drops and she cuddles into me sobbing. Mind liking the twins they get here in a heartbeat out of breath. I point to Danny and they pick him up with confused looks.
"Alpha isn't this the Luna's brother." nodding my head I lift kats chin. As the twins see her tear stained face there's turns into anger and they drag him out taking back to the cells not lightly. Kat stays unmoving not even responding to me. I kiss her and she flinches and pulls away.
"S-sorry alp-pha I didn't m-mean t-to." My face drops as soon as she stutters. She's back to where we began in fear of being hurt again.
She stares at me with widened eyes as the words haunt me.
"I'm sorry alpha"
....................................