Chapter 7

Kane's P.O.V
Its been a long day.
I have three more days until I can go home.
That's what I promised the alpha.
Katherine, which I had the boys find out for me has lived here and is loyal to here I mean who wouldn't to there pack so before I leave might as well make it safe for her family and friends. this morning she got me so gosh damn angry. literally I'm so done right now all I want to do is make her mine. "ours" my wolf echoed through my head. I rolled my eyes. walking to the second floor I dismiss the twins asking if she ever opened the door. they shook there heads and walked away. I growled lowly that was disrespectful, I swear if my mate wasn't on the other side of the door I would of gone and showed them why they should never disrespect me but she was and I wanted her so there lucky. pulling the key from my pocket I push the door open expecting her to be doing something but instead she was on the bed. in her wolf form.i smiled her wolf was exactly like mine. Jet black. She was so small her wolf was about the size of a pup. I shut the door and start to undress. I shift and trot over to the bed. I walk to the end and jump on there considering she was on the edge. I grab the fur on her neck between my teeth and set her down in the middle of the bed. I lay down on top of her covering her entire body with mine. the only thing that showed was her head. I layed exactly like she did so her head layer right next to mine.All the tension in my body was gone letting me fall asleep.
.............
I wake up the next morning to kat's baby wolf form, that's my nickname for her shuffling around underneath me. I didn't move making her growl at me. I growled back just as loud. she still struggled to move beneath me. her wolf form was barley if even a quarter of mine. I was an alpha which made me naturally bigger so she was tiny compared to me. She continued to struggle so I barked at her trying to get her to keep still. she kept moving. I let out a small growl before standing on all fours. Before her little wolf could move I nudged her belly with my snout. She didn't budge. I bare my teeth at her making her whimper in submission. She roles over obediently making my wolf growl in approval. she now lays on her back with her paws bent in the air. Lowering my head down I lick up her belly with my tongue. my wolf was huge so my tongue got about half her belly. licking her belly more I liked the soft feeling of her fur on tongue.my scent was all over her stomach now. I lick over her stomach one more time. I hear a whimper making me look up. Still looking at her I lick the same spot stoping at where she whimpers. I look down at her stomach seeing a small but deep cut. anger flashed through me, I managed to keep my wolf together and licked her wound calming me down. I start licking her sides which calms my wolf down completely. it's so much harder keeping my wolf calm when I'm in wolf form. Rolling her over I turn her around so she's facing me. without hesitation I lick up the side of her face. I pull away picking her up with the scruff of her neck. she moves her legs trying to run making me have a wolfy grin. walking to the door I open it with paw. I turn going to pick her up but she's not there. I sniff around to the laundry basket. I bark lunging hitting it with my paws. it topples over with Kay rolling out. I growl picking her up like before and walking out of the room and down the stairs. About half of a quarter of my pack was here so they would be able to see her. I walk into the living room were my pack was. I told them yesterday to meet me here at 12 a.m.i walk in and all conversation stops. I put Kay down nudging her forward. I sit down and she backs up in between my legs and curls up. my pack chuckles and awe's. I lean down licking her her head.I nudge her forward again and she slowly stumbles forward. My pack all offer smiles and she barks and leaps around them. the twins come forward and her tail wags. she goes to move towards them but I step in between them. I growl at the twins. they hold there hand up in surrender. I was about 5'9 on all fours so I barley had to look up. I pick up Kat and take her outside.
"Outside boys"
I link my pack and the next thing you know you got all different colored wolfs. There was no other black wolf and white wolfs were extinct. I play around with Kat liking her playful side. after a while she came barking at my sitting figure. curls up in between my legs and I lay over her. I took a minute but her breath evened out. gosh I was hungry, I realized Kat hasn't eaten since I've met her. I feel bad but wasn't going to wake her. my beta comes out with some food dropping it at my feet. I tense as he sniffs my mate.he gets a little close making me lay down on top of her and growl. he backs away and I eat my food. feeling full I pick up Kat in my mouth and run up to our room. I walk through the door closing it with my tail and hop on the bed. placing her underneath me I cover her body with mine once more and I fall asleep again with my mate.