Chapter 12

I wake up needing to pee, Kane had his arm rapped around me so I had a problem.pulling the pillow from the other side of the bed I slowly space it with me.he felt me move so he ended up crushing the pillow in his chest. running to be bathroom I do my business and then stand in front of the mirror. god I hate myself I was way to small. slowly I pick up the side of Kane's jacket,on my side was a bruise of his hand print form yesterday. believe it or not but every time I moved slightly he would grip me harder and pushed my against the wall more. I knew he didn't mean to cause his wolf was in control so I hope he won't see it. I walk back in his room searching his drawers and looking for boxers. after like five minutes of searching I came across some and slipped then up my legs. they were really big on my so I had to roll them several times but I was good with it. I move to the bed crawling back in trying not to wake Kane. I lay next to the pillow but two seconds later he had a hold of me and I was wrapped in his embrace in seconds.
"Don't get out of bed little one I knew when you got up but next time tell me or I'll handcuff u to me so you can move. got it"
Nodding my head I lay on his chest listening to his heart beat.
...............
Kane and I had stayed like that for an hour until they had found a few rouges around the west border. He got me some clothes so now I had some ripped jeans and his tee shirt with some undergarments. so right now the twins which were set as my babysitters and I were playing hide and seek. at the moment Damon was counting so I had ran to the gym. I met a lot of the pack warriors. Although the they were big and buff they were pretty cool guys. I'm waiting to be found while the guys talk to me, even though I don't answer I nod my head, that's when I hear it
"Where the hell is she god damn it"
My eyes bulge when I realize Kane was back, he was gonna be super duper mad, first of he can't find me and second of all I'm not gonna come out either. minutes later I hear angry powerful footsteps. everyone goes quiet and I start tiptoeing behind the punching bags. he opens the door and I tiptoe faster shushing the Warriors as the chuckle at my attempt to get away form an angry Kane. they all suddenly start busting up into fits of laughter. I give them a glare holding a finger up to my lips. That's when I realize he's standing behind me. I shut my eyes and turn around. gradually i look up his eyes held very little amusement.
"Shut your god damn mouths"
The Warriors shut up quickly and Kane picks me up throwing me over his shoulder. I look back up at warriors as Kane walks away. mocking me one of the guys had the other over his shoulder and they were all busting up. I give them my deadliest glare
"Fifty laps around the borders boys. be licking its not whipping I do not tolerate disrespect."
How did he even know he wasn't even facing them. starting there laps I stare as they go
Dang I'm in big trouble
..............
Kane puts me down and opens the door to his room pulling me in and slamming it shut. His eyes were pitch black and he starts backing me up against the bed.
He pushes me down onto the bed holding me down as he stared at me.
"Oh baby girl your in so much trouble you have no idea first you weren't with the twins and second you were in a room full of men."
He lays on me pulling his shirt off and throwing it. he grabs my hand as I'm frozen beneath him. Slowly he slides his tongue up my neck and pull down the tee shirt were my neck meets my shoulder. I start to struggle knowing his intention. he looks up for a glance then sinks his teeth in my neck. I let out a scream feeling it rip the skin and try to get him off but he holds his teeth there for a minute then extracts them. now I was exhausted I tried getting him off of me, hurt that he marked me with force and because he wasn't letting go brushing my wrists too. I kick and thrash. he growls pinning me down harder. then he freezes, just freezes. He's staring at something and I follow his gaze.
The bruise
The marks
His hand print and whip marks were showing on my side and his eyes were back to normal. he swallows and then whimpers. I couldn't take It so I shifted and as if eh sensed I the shifted to. I walk farther to the pillow and lay down. Kane comes over gradually as if he was afraid to hurt me and lays over me but letting my head stick out. he starts licking my head as I fall asleep feeling the affect of his mark.
.................