Chapter 36

I know she can sense something's up. I can see it in her facial expressions. She was mine and no one was taking her from me. Which is why we need to finish the mating process. She was on edge around me now. She knows. Without me even telling her. The problem is her heat it coming up.
Alpha you have a phone call from the Riverwood pack.
Ill be right there send the twins to my house they need to watch the luna.
I cut the link and call Kat. She scurries to me and I pat my lap. She crawls up in my lap so I can talk to her.
"The twins are gonna come watch you for a bit ill be back in while alright."
She nods her head playing with my shirt. Sighing I pick her up and set her on the couch. As I walk out the twins bound in picking up Kat making her squeal. I'm glad she's comfortable with them but a little jealous. When I get back ill show her who she belongs to. I thinks that's probably my favorite thing to do.
...................
The twins have been hanging out with me for over an hour. We've been playing monopoly
And I think Damon's cheating. He's the banker and I think he's floating himself some money. Well he was and that's how a wrestling match started between the boys. It was so funny. that was until they decided tickling me was funnier. Damon was holding me down with Damian was tickling my tummy. I scream cause it tickles so much but at that moment Kane burst through the door. He tackles the twins off me growling and baring his canines in there faces. Touching his back he turns pushing me to the floor. His face comes to my neck kissing it. I push against him but he doesn't budge. He only growls for the twins to get out. I giggle at them fighting as they try to go out the door at the same time. Kane turns his head to the side with a smirk. He stands up from the floor pulling me up with him. His head is still tilted as he ponders. Suddenly his face lights up and he pulls me onto his hip. He walks up to the room and pulls open one of his dressers. He drops something in my arms and pulls something out for himself. He sets me on the bed and changes while I cover my eyes. Walking over he has that same predatory look he always has when he want to touch me. Slowly I back up and hands reach for me. I stay still trusting him as he yanks me into him. He tosses me further on the bed grabbing the clothes that I had in my hand.  Slowly he pulls off my shirt and his gym shorts. A whimper escapes my lips as he stares at my body. I hated myself. And I hated when he looked at my body. I wasn't perfect like everyone else. He runs his hand down my sides and slips my knickers down my legs. I jump up trying to hide myself but he pushes me back down. I whimper looking away from him. He kisses my cheek and ducks his head down so he can look at me. I take a deep breathe suppressing awful memories. Smiling slightly he pecks my nose and pulls me up. He pulls off the sports bra I was wearing still looking me in the eye. Fabric comes up my legs and over my bum. I'm guessing it was a bikini because Kane pulled the other price over my head. He pull he's shirt over me head covering my body. I guess we're going swimming :)
.........................
I finish getting her dressed and stare at her for a moment. I slide her back on my hip and she nestles into me. Even though I was only away from her for a few hours I guess she's missed me. But being gone from her took its toll on my to. We had been away from each other for like two hours but being away from one another was hard. I take her outside all the way to the other side of the pack house. Her face turns confused when I keep walking and into the forest. Deep into the forest. It took awhile but finally the trees opened up to a small pond with a waterfall falling from a massive cliff. Her eyes widen in wonder and happiness dances among her hazel orbs. I shift her so her backs to my chest and walk so she can touch the water. We're opposite of the water fall and slowly I lower her holding onto her hips so she can touch the water. She drops her hands down but not touching the water.
"Go ahead little one" my voice is husky and it somehow snaps her out of her trance. She slowly lowers her hands running them along the top of the water. I pull her back up and she stares at here hand in amazement. I yank my shirt over her head and I kick off my converse. Slowly I walk toward the water then I toss Kat in. She screeches as she flys and then lands. My laughter booms around us and she comes up coughing. Crap she probably doesn't know how to swim. I jump into the ice cold picking her up from underwater and pulling her under the water fall the the rock stepping stones behind it. I stand I stand on a ledge under water and pull the hair away from her face. Her giggles cut me off and soon she's clutching her stomach. I scoff at her little joke and I tickle her sides causing her laugher to become more intense. She throws her arms around my neck and my smile widens. I nibble her ear and hesitantly she kisses behind mine. I nearly jump from shock and she just laughs in return.
"K-Kane"
I pull back so I can face her but she looks down then back so we make eye contact.
"I love you" a wide smile breaks across happiness soars through me. I grab her face pulling it to my own. Holding her cheeks I put passion and my love for her in the kiss. She kisses back slightly with the same thing her small hands on my wrists. She pulls back with a smile and she looks so happy.

This was our escape.

Each other

.........................