Chapter 32

I wasn't being the nicest person when it came to kat. Its been about a week since she finished her heat but my urge to become even more protective was becoming stronger than ever before. I've been laying out war plans for about an hour while kat sits in my lap quietly. I haven't pushed her on what happen last weekend but tonight I was going to confront the problem. The warriors and I are sitting around the planning rooms table and we had spreadsheets laid out. All it took was me telling them kats old pack wasn't very nice to her at all and showing them one of her scars and bam every warrior has been training to take down her pack. The plan was pretty complex but in short terms we were going to use some of the training warriors to distract them while our trained warriors and I slip in. My beta Daniel is going to but is going to be holding kat safe so when I kill Declan and my wolf spirals out of control she's there and I'd feel a lot calmer if she was there with me. Slightly sitting up kat shifts causing me to groan. Sitting up she try's to get off my lap but I won't let her. She's been doing that for a week and I wasn't having it any of it. Growling into her neck I sit her back on my lap while the warriors stare with a knowing look. Kat whines out slightly pouting. Moving my mouth to her ear I growl until she whimpers into submission. She needs to know who she belongs to. She shows her neck, a sign of submission to an alpha and I growl in approval nuzzling the back of her neck. The warriors continue to stare till I extend my canines baring my teeth.
"Go to bed everyone were done for today"
I mind link the Warriors and the file out going back to whatever they normally do. Kat stiffens knowingly. Wrapping one arm around her stomach I stand, Kat dangling from my arm. She turns in my loose grip staring up at me.
"Kane"
Her voice is soft with a hopeful tone to it. I hold her gaze turning my head wanting to know what she has to say. She continues when I raise my eyebrows.
"Um. I was wondering...."
She trails off fumbling with her fingers twisting them into my shirt.
"I wanted to go see Danny"
She looks up with a odd look that I can't quite read. An idea comes to mind and I know exactly what I want.
"Ok.......if..I get to do anything I want with you tonight."
She gulps her eyes becoming wider every passing second. Her lips starts to tremble as her eyes become distant. Automatically knowing what she thinks I going to make her do I grip her trying to keep her conscious.
"Shhh it's alright baby I won't force you to do that stuff it's okay look at me were not doing that stuff alright."
She gives me a wary look before nodding.
"I'll take that as a yes to my question."
I don't let her object as I pick her up and start walking to the prison. We walk around the pack house and to the prison. I walk down the stairs and Kat bites her lip wanting to see him. I almost wanted to growl to show her who she belongs to but she looks so cute. Opening the prison door she nearly jumps out of arms. It takes us a minute to get to his cell but as soon as we did Kats excitement was replaced with nervousness. Hearing the keys jingle Danny looks up with a questioning yet happy expression. Once I open the door he stands curiosity rolling off him in waves. Kats is still in my hold so she reaches her arms out to him so he'd come and hug her. He looks at me and I nod giving him permission. He jumps in her embrace but I yank her back after a second earning a cry to come from Kat. I protectiveness flash through Danny's eyes but he knows better than to cross me especially with her. Danny sits back down and I slight set Kat down so she sits on my shoes instead of the grimy floor. Danny looks up with sorry eyes his hands twitching to embrace Kat.
"Kat I'm so sorry I should listened, your my baby sister please forgive me"
I growl, my wolf still mad he has hurt our mate. She nods her head after a second and a smile crosses both there faces.
"Kat can you show me your scars."
It goes silent as Kat take a deep breath. Sliding an arm around her I pick her up and sit down setting her on my lap. And so for hours we all talked about her old life and Danny about life being a rouge and how his mate rejected him for not being "sexy" enough. Apparently she was after her mated alpha. I stand pulling Kat up with me and Danny stands up with a sad look.
"Danny just so you know you can move into the pack house."
He gives me a smile and Kat beams up at me. Now it was my turn to get what I want. A smile makes its way to my face as I realize I have her all to myself for the rest of the night. We all walk out of the prison and go separate ways, Danny already knowing from before goes off into his room. Kats body tenses realizing that her end of the deal was about to be deposited. By the time we get to our room she's shaking. I set her on the bed undressing until I'm only in my boxers. Walking up I pick her up and move her back. Shifting her under me I lay my lower half down on her. I only had one goal for tonight and that was to finished what we started last week.
"Now baby girl let's lay down some ground rules"
"First you cannot deny me of what's mine. Second what I say goes. And that concludes the rules baby."
Finishing my sentence I start kissing up her neck as she lays straight as a board. Flipping us over were in the same position from last week. Her hands on my chest as mine are under my head.
"Remember last weekend little one, don't be shy." I bite my lip trying to make sure she knows she's safe with me all the time. Just like before her hands shakes as they trace my stomach muscles. I move my hands but she jumps back. Growling some more she moves back to sitting on my lower chest. I move my hands slower and tangle my hands in her hair making sure she wouldn't be able to pull away. She whimpers when she knowing there's no escape. My wolf starts to bang against the walls I put up just wanting to hold her. I could feel his anger towards me as I force her to touch me.
"Touch little one"
My voice came out a little more demanding then I meant it to but I really didn't care. i know I am being selfish and that's exactly why my wolf is busting against my walls. Kat continues with a trembling body her hands unsure of what to do now. Pulling her down by her hair she whimpers her hands automatically trying to get away from the threat. Me. I snarl at her and she lays against my chest angering me further. Pulling her up so were face to face tears start trailing down and my wolf burst through the surface.
"Wolfy"
Her voice is a hopeful whisper as I nod. She jumps up to my crying into my neck. But it doesn't last for long because what I hear next sends me into a frenzy.
"Alpha the Blood Howler pack is trying to break into the territory there coming from the west border."
..............................

*****
Just to make it clear cause I know it got a little confusing Danny is Kats brother and Daniel is Kane's beta. Blood Howlers is Kanes pack.
^^^^^^