Chapter 15

I wake up in Kane's embrace that was covering every part of my body. he was kinda laying on top of me with his arm around my waist. i poke his cheek and he growls lowly. fine then i struggle to get away from his possessive hold.
"Stop moving little one unless you want me to take you here."
Immediately I stop moving and poke his cheek.
"Kane"
My voice came out small and sweet and I was hoping it would wake him up.
Poke. Poke. Poke.
His eyes shoot open and his smile brightens when he see my face in front of his.
"Let's make a deal, if you want to get up you have to give me a kiss first."
Slowly I nod, I mean what can I lose.
He crashed his lips to mine and deepens the kiss automatically. I respond coping his movements trying to get it right. he pulls away I look down. I knew I wasn't doing it right.
"Sorry"
He gives me a weird look
"Why"
"I didn't do it right"
"Oh little one you did perfectly fine I had to stop myself before I ripped off your clothes. anyways get dressed your going to meet the pack"
......................
I'm sitting in front of the bathroom mirror looking at myself. I was wearing a short red sundress and I was feeling self conscious.
"Come one little one, woah"
My hands start to shake
"Sorry I new it looked bad"
In seconds I was pushed up against the sink and my chest was touching Kane's. his eyes were dark and angry
"If I ever hear you say something like that about yourself I will mate you, and I won't care who's watching, don't ever do it again"
I shake my Head and Kane pushes himself off me. he holds me close and kisses my forehead.
I walk infront of him and he pulls me to his chest. we walk down the stairs and out of the house right back into the pack house. we were surrounded by member immediately. I was ripped from Kane's grip and I was frozen as I was swarmed.
"K-kane" I was panicking by now not being able to find him. suddenly i was turned and met with another person. he was around 6'0 brownish blond quiff styled hair his eyes were brown and her was staring at me hungrily.
"It's all right I got you baby"
I struggle in his arms and he starts rubbin himself against me. tears are streaming down my face and all want is Kane. thrash as he try's kissing my neck and scream
"KANE"
The pack house goes silent and every turns to look at me. tears are now streaming down my face faster as the man infront of me slowly stops.
"I swear you let her go now and I will kill you how dare you touch your future Luna like that who do the hell do you think you are. she MINE now let her go and you might get to stay in this pack...... MOVE everyone it's not like you can't walk, do you want him touching your Luna, I don't think so, now move"
Kane makes his way over and yanks me into his arms. I curl into his right side my face going to his neck.
"I got you little one" he whispers in my ear and I just want him to hold me.
"Get that son of a mutt away from my mate"
............
After Kane calmed me down we decided that we were still going to introduce me to the pack.
We make our way on the stage and everyone gets in a single file line.
The first man come up and shakes Kane's hand then reaches for mine.
"Don't touch her"
The man smiled more and dropped his hand. we gone through nearly the entire line and Kane was hold me up. we made it through the last people, when the twins came bounding towards us.
"So Kay we saw what happened and we decided were you protectors"
"Ya whatever boys I'm sorry but I'm going to bed and I'm taking your protectie with me"
Kane drags me away and we make it to the house safely. we make it up to he room when picks me up and throws me across the room and onto the bed. I bounce until lawn Kane comes holding me down. he rips off my dress and his eyes scan my body frantically. seeing no fresh marks he sighs in relief
"Thank god your okay little one"
Slowly he starts giving me small kisses on the necks and cheek. he goes back down to my collar bone where his old mark has faded and nips and suck leaving a fresh mark.
"Remember little one your mine"
I nod my head and cuddle into Kane's warmth
"I know"
.............................