Chapter 38

I wake up on Kane's chest and Jj shaking me awake. One of Kane's are is around me and the other was on Jjs side. How he managed to get out of his grip is beyond me.  Slowing Kane wakes form the slight shaking of the bed. When he lets me go I pick up Jj and walk downstairs to feed him. Even though he was a rouge I felt bad he's only 3 years old. The problem is Kane's not gonna let me keep him. I sit him on the barstool and start pulling out food for the boy. I make some eggs and bacon and make two plates. I sit one in front of Jj and leave the other on the counter for Kane. I help Jj eat for about five minutes when Kane makes an entrance. His hair is still wet from the shower he just took and I can smell his body wash was from where I am sitting. His grabs his plate and sets it in front of me. I lifted from my seat and set back down in his lap while still Jj stares with a wide toothy grin. I finish feeding him while Kane eats his food. I tense when his hand starts to grip my hip. He holds a fork full of eggs to my face and I shake my head. I'm not hungry. His grip stars to tighten when I refuse to open my mouth.
"I think that kid would look a lot better in a cell don't you think"
I catch onto what he's doing and open my mouth, fully swallowing the food. His grip loosens up and I eat two more bites before I feel like I'm going to throw up. I lay back against Kane as Jj climbs off the stool. Kane walks ahead of him with me in his arms and we walk into the living room. Kane lays down with me under him. His head drops to my neck giving me butterfly kisses while Jj sits in the rocking chair. I turn on the tv for him with some cartoon with a cat and mouse on it. I'm quickly distracted by Kane while I was trying to figure out the name of the show and trying to figure out the remote.
"Little one you know we can't keep him right"
I nod sad that, that was the case.
"Well give him to my beta yeah"
Shaking my head in agreement I sigh sad I had to give up the little boy. He pushes himself up and picks up Jj explaining it to him. Small tears start to trail down his face and he looks at my with a sad expression. He makes little grabby hands and I pick him up while he cries into my neck. Kane walks up to Daniel and his mate missy explain fm the situation to them and I realize that missy couldn't bare pups. I'm glad Jj would be going to her. I set the boy down and push his towards his new family. Missy picks him up as he reaches her kissing his cheek. I watch in adoration as he giggles. A true happy family. I feel Kanes hand curl around my waist and pull me back to him he starts rubbing my tummy and i start to warm up. Slowing I get warmer and warmer until I nearly cry out from the pain. Kane curses and I'm blinded trying to curl into a ball. The pain felt like a thousand flames erupting all over my body. It feels like it's been forever until ice started to cover my body over taking the flames and I slowly get my vision back. Only to find Kane hovering above me. We're both in our undergarment in our room. I lean up slowly kissing his cheek thankful for getting rid of the pain. It starts again but this time I can see and all of my senses become heightened. The pain becomes over bearing and I'd do anything for. It to go away.
"K-Kane........p-lea-se mm-make it s-stop"
He shakes his head running his hand over my body. But I nod back trying to release myself form the pain that was taking over my body.
"You know what it takes to make it stop and I know you don't want it you only want to pain to go away.

And so I finished my heat without finishing the process
*********
It had been a few days since kats heat and It was moday. However I completed my promise. We mated by the end of the week. I remember last night Kay laying under my as we intertwined our souls. We're now fully bonded and my wolf was happier than ever. A smile stains my face but drops when I look back down at Kay laying in my arms. I know I went rough on her. There was a part I didn't even remember and I'm pretty sure it was when my wolf took over. Her body looks battered. Lovebites covered her chest,stomach and neck. Her hips held my handprints from where I held her down. I didn't really force her but I didn't exactly have her consent either. I try pulling her from under me onto my stomachs but she whimpers out my name. My face turns to horror and I see the blood that stained her inner thighs and still was continuing to run down. I look back up to her tear stained face and I realize how much I actually hurt her. I try waking her but I'm guessing her body was taken over by exhaustion. I pick her up whimpers leave her mouth every few seconds as I carry her to bathroom. I set up the bath not putting a lot of water in. As soon as I set her int the water it turns pink soon turning into a light red. I drain it and put more water in but get the same result. I give up and start washing her leaving the blood for last halfway through cleaning her she wakes up grabbing my wrist. I try touching her again but she intertwines our fingers crying out. I try to clean in between her legs but she starts to sob quietly in my arm . One of her arms was across her body covering herself and the other was holding onto me. I force her legs open earning a cry from her and I start cleaning the blood. It seemed endless finally is she was clean and I pick her up in my arms. She's limp in my grip cuddled to the chest as I walk straight into the shower already naked. I clean her blood from my lower body while she's rinsed in hold. I finish warping towels around both of our body's. I pull some boxers on before pulling my shirt over kat.
I can't believe I hurt her. She barley moves in my embrace and just stares at me before her eyes droop closes.

This time it could've been from the pain

.......................................