Chaper 16

Kane's P.O.V
I wake to a scream and I jolt over Kay in a protective stance. seeing no intruder I look down at kat. no only is she asleep but she was trashing and her back from what I could was bleeding. I start to shake her but get no reaction. thinking a great idea came to my head. slowly I kiss her cheeks then make my way to her lips. her breathing and thrashing calmed down and i push my lips down on hers. I pull away when I feel wetness on her face. looking back down at her I see tears pouring down her face. I decide not to ask her about her dream but to focus on her back. I roll her over and a whimper comes out of her mouth. I pull her shirt off ignoring her whimpers and i decide to shift. shredding my boxers I slowly lick one of her wounds. a scream escapes her lips and I hold her down with my paws as she thrusts in my hold.
"Kane p-please stop, please k-Kane"
Ignoring her whimpers and screams I continue licking her back.i lick every single cut getting a cry from kat. I finish and shift grabbing some boxers. walking back to the bed kat lays on her stomach in just underwear and she was covering the rest of her private parts with a sheet. opening one of my other drawers I pull one of the bras I ordered for her out. I slip it on her shaking body as she continues to cover herself. slowly I strap it and lay it on her back. I lay on the edge of the bed and roll her over me we were in the middle. her whimpers never falter as she lays on my chest.
"I'm sorry baby I had to do it"
She looks up at me with pained eyes. I knew she had no idea.
"Just wait little one, it will only take a minute"
We wait just a little then all of a sudden her eyes grow wide and her whimpers vanish. she looks up at me with questioning eyes.
"Alpha saliva, well high, high ranked alpha bloodlines like mine, our saliva heals." I rub her back showing her her wounds where gone. she turns her head giving an odd look then her smile becomes wide and her eyes brighten.
"Thank you"
"Kat, I need you to tell me something"
Her eyes are weary and she looks suspicious like I'd do something.
"Your dream tell me"
Her eyes instantly fill with tears again, and she lunges off my lap. feeling me eyes go dark, and my wolf coming out I grab her in mid jump. growling I push her back into my lap and start kissing her neck trying to calm my wolf down. she starts shaking panicking and i continue what I was doing showing her who she belonged to. she shifts in my lap and I moan. she faces me and forces her her lips to my own. my wolfs madness is cut off and I kiss her cheek loving how she could calm me down. I close my eyes not wanting to ask her again.
"Please little one you can't bottle this god dammit"
She bites her lip and try's to ignore me until I grab her face forcing my her to look at me. my grip was hard but if she wanted me to let go she'd have to tell me. kat pulls and tugs then gives up submitting. I pull my hands away and red marks slowly fade from her cheeks. she looks down still avoiding my gaze. tears drop from her face and she whispers chocking ms barley audible.
"He's alive"
............................